Rank the Big 12

Wow...I've been away too long. I didn't even realize Cyclone bashing season had begun yet!

The rankings for the Big 12 North will be as follows:

North

1. Iowa State

2. The rest of the losers in the conference.....

Because no one cares about who comes in 2nd.... <_<

I agree. Not with ISU being in the top spot, but outside of who finishes first in each division, who cares where everyone else lands? I look for NU and OU to play for the title.

Wow...I've been away too long. I didn't even realize Cyclone bashing season had begun yet!

North

1. Iowa State

:rollin

sorry, i don't know you but you've got to be joking right?

Cy's good ppl.

It's generally considered bad form to try to pin him down on predictions of ISU's chances. We try to to be better hosts than that. :cop:

Cy is just happy that they will get a win this year in the spring game

North

1. Iowa State

Cy's good ppl.

It's generally considered bad form to try to pin him down on predictions of ISU's chances. We try to to be better hosts than that. :cop:

If they beat themselves do they count it as a loss also? I mean if they really need that win shouldn't they count the loss as well? ISU record on Sep 3 heading into the game with North Dakota State is 1-1!

North

1. Iowa State

Cy's good ppl.

If they beat themselves do they count it as a loss also? I mean if they really need that win shouldn't they count the loss as well? ISU record on Sep 3 heading into the game with North Dakota State is 1-1!

Reminds me of the time my fingers and surgical glove got stuck in an Atomic Adsorption Detector and the glove slowly got ripped off my hand...

My sex life flashed before my eyes.. chuckleshuffle

Need I remind all of you Jolly Jokers that at one point last fall Iowa State was the ONLY undefeated D-1 football team in the entire nation?

Entire nation = state of Iowa ?????

:wtf

Erm, Texas was undefeated until November 1 when they lost to Texas Tech, and Iowa State had already lost before then <_<

Need I remind all of you Jolly Jokers that at one point last fall Iowa State was the ONLY undefeated D-1 football team in the entire nation?

Entire nation = state of Iowa ?????

:wtf

Erm, Texas was undefeated until November 1 when they lost to Texas Tech, and Iowa State had already lost before then <_<

Fools...Iowa State played the mighty Jackalopes or Jack Offs or Jack Rabbits or something from South Dakota State on a Thursday last fall...the very first D-1 game to be played in the 2008 season. We crushed them...thanks in part to some adroit chain-gang work...by something like 3 points...making the Cyclones the ONLY undefeated team in the nation at that particular point of the season. We stood atop of the entire D-1 football world for a whole day and a half!

I also think it might have been SDSU's very first ever D-1 football game....and now they have a lose forever in their football history to...gasp...Iowa State! Feel the humiliation for eternity SDSU!!!! Bwhahahahaha

I'm fairly certain North Carolina was an excellent basketball school far before Mack Brown or Brad Daugherty. Being my favorite team and my uncle being an ex-manager for the team, I have heard of this guy they called Dean.......

I beleive you missed my point. It was Daugherty who was responsible for making Carolina a football school

You have you're Daugherty's mixed up. You meant Mike Daugherty, who was a former player, and he coached at UNC before Roy Williams . Brad Daugherty was a dominate center at UNC under Dean Smith, and never coached at UNC.