Hoosier pick to win the Big 12 North this year?

Seriously, this early, I think it could be CU (they ARE going to get 10 wins <_< ) NU, MU or KU with some breaks for or against within the north. The unbalanced schedule really hurts KU though.

No way CU gets 10 wins. Its between KU and us, and we will have to wait to see what kind of QB Gabbert is. I just don't get why everyone thinks the puffs will be good this year.

Seriously, this early, I think it could be CU (they ARE going to get 10 wins <_< ) NU, MU or KU with some breaks for or against within the north. The unbalanced schedule really hurts KU though.

No way CU gets 10 wins. Its between KU and us, and we will have to wait to see what kind of QB Gabbert is. I just don't get why everyone thinks the puffs will be good this year.

CU needs to put bowl eligibility as there goal. "10" wins is a joke..... Maybe in two seasons. :box

CU needs to put bowl eligibility as there goal. "10" wins is a joke..... Maybe in two seasons. :box

I just looked up their schedule, and it is not tough like they normally have. They play at West Virginia, and I think since Pat White is gone, they should win that. And they have us and KU at home, so they should get bowl eligible, but no way they get 10 wins.

This early, I think NU, CU, KU and MU are all pretty evenly matched. KU will lose to both Texas and OU, and they won't go undefeated vs. NU, CU and MU so they'll be out of contention. CU is at both Texas and Okie St, so they'll probably have to beat all the North teams to take the division. MU also plays both OSU and Texas.

I think the schedule lines up best for us to take the North. CU will be interesting to watch though. They could be a completely different team with all the guys they have coming back from injuries this fall.

This early, I think NU, CU, KU and MU are all pretty evenly matched. KU will lose to both Texas and OU, and they won't go undefeated vs. NU, CU and MU so they'll be out of contention. CU is at both Texas and Okie St, so they'll probably have to beat all the North teams to take the division. MU also plays both OSU and Texas.

I think the schedule lines up best for us to take the North. CU will be interesting to watch though. They could be a completely different team with all the guys they have coming back from injuries this fall.

I agree with everything you said here. The schedule lines up a lot better for us. we are more than capable of acheiving a 6-2 or at worst a 5-3 conference record, which would win the division i would think.

I just looked up their schedule, and it is not tough like they normally have. They play at West Virginia, and I think since Pat White is gone, they should win that. And they have us and KU at home, so they should get bowl eligible, but no way they get 10 wins.

West Virginia is returning quite a few starters though, and they aren't injury prone like the entire Fuffalo team <_< I think West Virginia will take that game from CU. Even without injuries CU hasn't lived up to anything the last 3-4 years and always have "some reason" why they didn't have a great season. Every year I hear "look out for CU getting 10 wins this season" and they never do.

West Virginia is returning quite a few starters though, and they aren't injury prone like the entire Fuffalo team <_< I think West Virginia will take that game from CU. Even without injuries CU hasn't lived up to anything the last 3-4 years and always have "some reason" why they didn't have a great season. Every year I hear "look out for CU getting 10 wins this season" and they never do.

Good point.

I thought CU was always eligible to smoke a bowl though? <_<

I think it will come down to the day after Thanksgiving and it is in Boulder so I like my chances. We should have a really strong rushing attack this season(and we know how good your defense is against the run :P ), barring injury of course which was already pointed out, I am extremely optimistic about this up coming season.

I think it will come down to the day after Thanksgiving and it is in Boulder so I like my chances. We should have a really strong rushing attack this season(and we know how good your defense is against the run :P ), barring injury of course which was already pointed out, I am extremely optimistic about this up coming season.

Well unfortunately you won't be playing against Kevin Cosgroves defense, and you're team will be running into a brick wall named Suh. Did you happen to watch the Huskers shut down the run game of CJ Spiller and Clemson in the Gator Bowl? I think it will be a good game however, because as much as I hate it, you are our main rivals.

To me, it comes down to the veteran QB. Daniel was the veteran and led Mizzou to the North crown. In 09', almost everyone in the North has a new QB except for KU. It wouldn't shock me at all to see KU go undefeated in the North. CU might have a chance, but they have got to settle on a QB first. We have no idea who ours will even be. The once thought #1 isn't even on the team. The hoped for #1 by those who love'm some recruits might miss all of spring practice from what I read. Our D will be good, but I don't think it will be enough to win us the North.

Well unfortunately you won't be playing against Kevin Cosgroves defense, and you're team will be running into a brick wall named Suh. Did you happen to watch the Huskers shut down the run game of CJ Spiller and Clemson in the Gator Bowl? I think it will be a good game however, because as much as I hate it, you are our main rivals.

I'll concede the Cosgrove part of your statement, but to bust out Clemson on me?? lol Clemson is the Michigan of the south, highly rated to start the season and sinks faster than the Titanic by the end of the season....lol