SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

I haven't read through the whole thing in awhile.. so maybe I missed it, but I don't feel like digging.. has Heard taken a freaking Test Prep course?

I've never seen anything about him taking a prepcourse or some type of tutoring. He's been borderline for a while I would think some help in the test-taking dept would get him over the hump. I hope this last test did the trick for him.

Yes, he has taken courses and prep work.

At this point in time, I think it is way more than just a test. He has a lot at stake every time he goes to take this test...and some people just don't test well in the first place. Does anyone know if Lincoln uses composite scoring? Cause that would make things a whole lot easier.

I haven't read through the whole thing in awhile.. so maybe I missed it, but I don't feel like digging.. has Heard taken a freaking Test Prep course?

I've never seen anything about him taking a prepcourse or some type of tutoring. He's been borderline for a while I would think some help in the test-taking dept would get him over the hump. I hope this last test did the trick for him.

At this point in time, I think it is way more than just a test. He has a lot at stake every time he goes to take this test...and some people just don't test well in the first place. Does anyone know if Lincoln uses composite scoring? Cause that would make things a whole lot easier.

Yes they do, but he'd need a 22

Yes they do, but he'd need a 22

Not necessarily all on this one test. With composite scoring they take the top score from each section from everytime you have taken it. What was his last score?

John Talman says Heard isn't responding to his texts about ACT scores. Apparently the test scores just came out recently for Heard's most recent ACT. If he's not talking about the score, it can't be good.

Seriously after 4 or 5 tries you can't get an 18 or whatever he needs? It sounds like the kid is busting his you-know-what off but he just doesn't have the brains. I hope he really is trying his hardest and not just blowing off his studying for the test.

John Talman says Heard isn't responding to his texts about ACT scores. Apparently the test scores just came out recently for Heard's most recent ACT. If he's not talking about the score, it can't be good.

Seriously after 4 or 5 tries you can't get an 18 or whatever he needs? It sounds like the kid is busting his you-know-what off but he just doesn't have the brains. I hope he really is trying his hardest and not just blowing off his studying for the test.

Not everyone has scores yet from the test, they just came available for some last week, not all.

Not everyone has scores yet from the test, they just came available for some last week, not all.

Yeah I heard that. Let's hope that's the case.