tunnel walk

Whats wrong with the Sirus song.........seriously??? Thats one of the best parts about going to a game is listening to this song and getting goosebumps as your favorite team comes rumbling onto the football field.

I think the main problem with changing this song in some peoples minds is because of younger people. I'm 25 years old and I grew up to Sirus as a kid going to the games. Kids now from the ages of 18-21 want something more of a hip hop, punk rock, etc to meet the needs of the what kids nowadays listen too.

Lets stick to tradition and thats what Sirus is all about and if we change Sirus there will be a lot of angry fans and I know I for one and my father would be really bummed out and it would change the whole gameday experience.

I don't want to change it. But if for whatever reason they DID decide to change it . . . Welcome Home. :horns2

Edit: Though Cochise would be awesome.

Welcome Home isn't a bad idea either, tbh.

Cochise has such great build up to it. Just makes you pumped up. It was my old high school's song for their version of "tunnel walk", and it was awesome

welcome home = bad at least when done by Coheed and suckbria get the king diamond version then we can rock;)

Stick with the Sirius.

And no fancy cheesey animated sequences please...just big play highlights and big hits from previous years and games.

you mean like these?

How fitting is it that the most dominant basketball team of the 90's and the most dominant football team of the 90's used the same song/style to bring their players onto the field/court.

Stick with the Sirius.

And no fancy cheesey animated sequences please...just big play highlights and big hits from previous years and games.

you mean like these?

Oh, how I miss the epic CGI and technology from those type of videos in the 90's.

Sirius is cheesy.

Let's not forget that the idea is unoriginal. They took the idea from the Chicago Bulls.

Are any ideas truly original? ;)

some are, like the fact that The ragin cajans were the first to use the huddle back in the early teens i believe(penn had figured out there hand signals so they set up 7 yards behind the ball and just explained the play there)

Sirius is cheesy.

Let's not forget that the idea is unoriginal. They took the idea from the Chicago Bulls.

Are any ideas truly original? ;)

some are, like the fact that The ragin cajans were the first to use the huddle back in the early teens i believe(penn had figured out there hand signals so they set up 7 yards behind the ball and just explained the play there)

But were they the first people to ever huddle together in the history of humanity?

Sorry, I'm just finding reasons to be a pain in the @$$. :LOLtartar

Going back to my hole now.. dedhoarse

Edit* On a side note, where the eff did killer cacti go? I miss that dude. Somebody should go to the Clemson board and tell him to get back over here.

Sirius is cheesy.

Sirus is not cheesy at all. Don't tell me everytime you hear that song you don't think get goosebumps at all or think of Nebraska Football.

Who cares if its not original......either somebody else was going to use that music besides the Bulls (Do the Bulls still use this song?) and the Sirus Tunnel Walk music means a lot to Husker fans around the Nation.

Go to a Husker tailgating party and you'll hear DOZENS of people blasting the crap out of that music.

SIRUS MUST STAY

I love Sirius, and it shouldnt change.....BUT if it did it would have to be this because Lil Wayne is the man.

Wayne Newton - Danke Schoen (1963)

Wow!

Kids now days.

Listening to Little Wayne Newton?

I'm afraid to click on the link for fear of getting "Donkeysheen" embedded in me 'ead.

I remember when Sirius first came out in '82..I almost changed my major to Recording Engineering because of that album but I didn't want to move to NY (Greenwich Village).

But it has been played to death and would be extremely cheesy.

How about these (Close your ears for some of the lyrics!)

Soulhat-- Bonecrusher

5mPjfiUt8wI

M5tl2_K-d-g

I remember being at the University of Nebraska the summer prior to the fall that they started using "Husker Vision" and the Tunnel Walk. We were very near Memorial Stadium, and I hear "Sirius" being belted out from somewhere. It was loud and intense and sent chills down my spine. I saw a nearby campus security guy and asked where the music came from. He explained, 'They're just testing out the speakers of the new video and sound for the stadium and they're checking out the sound levels and output.

There is something about Sirius that makes your hair stand on end when it's played. The only thing in my opinion that comes close is when they play "Hells Bells" by ACDC when the Defense takes the field.