All Time KR/PR

All Time KR/PR  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dude, it shouldn't matter that you already have Johnny R. as a WR. There is a clear separation between him and all the others you have listed. I went to practically all the home games when he was playing. There has no one, including Fryer, who wore a N uniform that could explode down the field like Rodgers did. There hasn't been anyone even close. Because of that, you have to include him.

Dude, it shouldn't matter that you already have Johnny R. as a WR. There is a clear separation between him and all the others you have listed. I went to practically all the home games when he was playing. There has no one, including Fryer, who wore a N uniform that could explode down the field like Rodgers did. There hasn't been anyone even close. Because of that, you have to include him.

:yeah

Groce won games for NU with his returns so have to go with him.

Also this totally ruins my creditability but did Judd Daves the FB ever return, or was that just Josh Davis. Daves was my favorite player and I thought he returned kicks, but my age might have let me hear the wrong name. anyways i guess any confirmation would be appreicated.

For the people asking for The Jet, I know he “should” be on the list and would win in a landslide. However I figured it would be nice to have another player listed since Rodgers is already on the “team” as a WR. Maybe I’m wrong in thinking that though. That being said if enough people vote for Rodgers by selecting Other and then making it perfectly clear that is who they are voting for he may end up winning anyhow.

went with Groce (because Rodgers is already on the All Time List), though Newcombe is my sentimental choice because of the way Crouch stole the QB position from him

Groce joined 1972 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Rodgers as the only players in NU history to amass 1,000 career punt return yards. Groce ranks second in school history with 1,218 yards and his 732 yards this season broke Rodgers' single-season record of 618 yards in his Heisman Trophy-winning 1972 season. Groce's five career punt return touchdowns also trail only Rodgers' eight in school history.

went with Groce (because Rodgers is already on the All Time List), though Newcombe is my sentimental choice because of the way Crouch stole the QB position from him

Groce joined 1972 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Rodgers as the only players in NU history to amass 1,000 career punt return yards. Groce ranks second in school history with 1,218 yards and his 732 yards this season broke Rodgers' single-season record of 618 yards in his Heisman Trophy-winning 1972 season. Groce's five career punt return touchdowns also trail only Rodgers' eight in school history.

Abdul Muhammad