Opinion on the fan base "Blackouts"

Why the hell even bring up this stupid subject again? There has been NO talk of this yet until you brought it up!

We get it, all you "traditionalists" hate anything that isn't "your" Huskers. Or anything that isn't pre-approved by the "real" Nebraska fans. Funny though that many of you who are so against b1ackouts, are the same folks who love our all white tampon away jerseys! What gives?

Do I want a b1ackout? No, not really. But am I tired of all the scarlet nazis and there hatred for any new ideas? HELL YES!!!

I don't think it's closed minded or old fashioned to keep red as the dominating stadium color, because that is our color. I think the blackouts are merely done as a media spectacle for attention hungry fans, and not done to support the team. Not to mention we got ripped in the @$$ the last time we did it..so that goes to show how well it "supports" our team.

I don't think it's closed minded or old fashioned to keep red as the dominating stadium color, because that is our color. I think the blackouts are merely done as a media spectacle for attention hungry fans, and not done to support the team. Not to mention we got ripped in the @$$ the last time we did it..so that goes to show how well it "supports" our team.

Here here! Well said my young friend

Why does it matter that we lost? Thats the teams fault. has nothing to do with colors. It's done to create a buzz about the game and im not sayin im for them but it IS closed minded to say "No. No. No. I only wear read or we loose and I'm not supporting the team." No matter what color the shirt is...it still is stamped with a bold N and it still says Nebraska.

Hail to the Victor.

Im a lifetime wrestler and they have done blackouts....that right there proves its not a media spectacle. Theres no such thing as media in wrestling. I mean come on. I'll say it again. Get over it!

Ever heard the quote "if it's too loud ur too old".?

Well "If it's not red enough....your too old!"

I love red. but I cheer loud in black too.

The only way these "outs" work is when they pass out the t-shirts as people walk through the gates.

Is that what they do at Penn State? those White outs are awesome ! although...we are the "See of Red" so maybe we should hand out tshirts to those who wear the white and black shirts to the game? :nutz