BigWillie

I've wondered that also. He kind of disappeared around signing day.

There was that long running arguement about natural talent vs. the weight room or something that he and a few people were having...?

Anyways, I thought he really had solid info.

Yeah I was in that arguement with him, just got crazy after awhile. I guess we both just like to argue. Anyway I have always respected his opinions on this board like many have said previously, especially in the recruiting forum. He always seems to have good insight into what is going on with each recruit and is one of the reasons I come to this board frequently.

Not really my place to say but Willie has had some health problems recently. Willie is a very good friend of mine and I really hope that he gets well very soon as he is missed.

Hope you get better Willie, we all miss you! P.S., what is wrong with Joba's fastball now?

Yeah guys, haven't been well for a few months. Finally had the problem fixed, but haven't figured out the underlying cause from it all.

Hopefully I get all that figured out so I won't go MIA for days or weeks at a time like I have been lately. If I do go MIA, it isn't because I'm dead (hopefully :)), but probably just dead tired from school and the doc appointments.

Yeah guys, haven't been well for a few months. Finally had the problem fixed, but haven't figured out the underlying cause from it all.

Hopefully I get all that figured out so I won't go MIA for days or weeks at a time like I have been lately. If I do go MIA, it isn't because I'm dead (hopefully :)), but probably just dead tired from school and the doc appointments.

Good luck with everything bro, my thoughts are with you right now and hope everything goes good for you. :thumbs