Joe Ganz signs with Washinton!!!

I actually liked Chase...until he leveled the "spit" allegation which, ironically, didn't amount to spit.

Totally with you on that. Chase ruined the friendly rivalry i admired between Missou and Nebraska with that 'spit' allegation. I blame the 4 pitful years under Callahan for the biggest loses to the Tigers in a long time. Mostly because i believed that he was not a good motivator on the team. When we were down big (more than 2 scores) our players just seem to have a depressed attitude on the field. When Bo came in, you could tell he didnt stand for that. It showed during the Oklahoma when we were down nearly 30 points in the first half! I believe one of the commentators said you light a cigar on the man's head.

Nevertheless, with Chase out of the picture, hopefully, win or lose next year, i can go back to having a friendly rivalry with Mizzou (best friend is a Mizzou fan).

Ganz actually performed better than Daniels did during the NFL Combine Event prior to the draft, however it didnt change much. Cept for maybe they thought less of Chase.

But uh, Ganz was being looked at by Chicago? even after they dumped all that money on Cutler?

Here are my feelings of Stafford being drafted to the Lions. Good luck man, I dont see him being any different from the other 5-7 first round QB drafts pick they have picked up every year. Stafford will choke with the Lions, just like his predecessors and like them he will get released and get picked up by another team and a be a decent QB. So take that big bouns you got and put it away, you might need it in a few years when you get released. They only way the Lions can be a good team again, is to have a complete makeover, new team, new coaches, new owner.

Ganz actually performed better than Daniels did during the NFL Combine Event prior to the draft, however it didnt change much. Cept for maybe they thought less of Chase.

Ganz didn’t go to the combine.

I thought all draftees did...

wow, learn something new everyday.

Ganz did not get a contract he was invited to the Mini camp Chase has a 2 year contract. I got this off of the washington post.

The Allure Of The QB Position

So the Skins have completed a draft and signed a robust class of 13 free agents and still I get regular emails about quarterbacks. Specifically, I got a bunch of emails about the Skins' reportedly signing former Nebraska QB Joe Ganz. So I finally got my lazy butt to look into it, because the kid definitely did not have a contract.

Turns out Ganz will be one of several non-roster invites to this weekend's mini-camp, the fifth QB there. With so many bodies in camp you need people to throw the ball. Ganz could perhaps battle un-drafted free agent Chase Daniel for the right to be the fourth QB in camp, but the fact the Skins gave Daniel some money to sign and a two-year deal would make it a little unlikely.

Anyhow, the mere mention of any QB around these parts seems to send everyone into high alert after the Cutler and Sanchez affairs, so I just want to make sure everyone understands how far down on the ledger we're talking here.

We'll get a full list of the mini-camp roster on Friday morning.

Ganz did not get a contract he was invited to the Mini camp Chase has a 2 year contract. I got this off of the washington post.

The Allure Of The QB Position

So the Skins have completed a draft and signed a robust class of 13 free agents and still I get regular emails about quarterbacks. Specifically, I got a bunch of emails about the Skins' reportedly signing former Nebraska QB Joe Ganz. So I finally got my lazy butt to look into it, because the kid definitely did not have a contract.

Turns out Ganz will be one of several non-roster invites to this weekend's mini-camp, the fifth QB there. With so many bodies in camp you need people to throw the ball. Ganz could perhaps battle un-drafted free agent Chase Daniel for the right to be the fourth QB in camp, but the fact the Skins gave Daniel some money to sign and a two-year deal would make it a little unlikely.

Anyhow, the mere mention of any QB around these parts seems to send everyone into high alert after the Cutler and Sanchez affairs, so I just want to make sure everyone understands how far down on the ledger we're talking here.

We'll get a full list of the mini-camp roster on Friday morning.

Yup...scroll up a little and read what my post said. It's been established.