SIGNED RB Aaron Green

***SNIP***

It makes me think even harder about UT, Green said. I'm just proud of Malcolm. I knew he was going to pick Texas for a while, since it's close to home. It won't affect which school I pick too much, but Malcolm at Texas will always be in my mind."

***SNIP***

This is all in how you read into it. Think about it. He said he knew he was going to pick Texas for a while. So, if he knew where he was going to go and it has not impacted his decision to this point why would it now?

***SNIP***

“It makes me think even harder about UT,” Green said. “I'm just proud of Malcolm. I knew he was going to pick Texas for a while, since it's close to home. It won't affect which school I pick too much, but Malcolm at Texas will always be in my mind."

***SNIP***

This is all in how you read into it. Think about it. He said he knew he was going to pick Texas for a while. So, if he knew where he was going to go and it has not impacted his decision to this point why would it now?

As husker fans we have all seen 16-17 yr old kids change their mind on a dime.

As far as we know Texas isn't even talking to him anymore... i don't understand why everybody is so worried about Texas.

according to shaggybevo.com that was all just a misundertanding and they are going to get Aaron.....funny how it's a misunderstanding coming from Aaron's mouth :facepalm:

Yeah, well, according to shaggybevo.com, Austin Sefarian-Jenkins is a total **** that ******* ****** Texas b/c he's a piece of ******* ****, and Mack Brown = God. I don't know if I like shaggybevo...

As far as we know Texas isn't even talking to him anymore... i don't understand why everybody is so worried about Texas.

according to shaggybevo.com that was all just a misundertanding and they are going to get Aaron.....funny how it's a misunderstanding coming from Aaron's mouth :facepalm:

Yeah, well, according to shaggybevo.com, Austin Sefarian-Jenkins is a total **** that ******* ****** Texas b/c he's a piece of ******* ****, and Mack Brown = God. I don't know if I like shaggybevo...

I love it. Very entertaining to listen to all the T-Shirt fans that have no idea what they are talking about. :moreinteresting

if he comes he comes if no come no come... i'm not gonna reduce myself to another owa type bitch (maybe)...

i guess all i'm saying is that i am a big hypocrite because you know im not going to follow my own advice....

i am ashamed... and under the influence

Edited by newearthhusker
removed f word.

if he comes he comes if no come no come... i'm not gonna reduce myself to another owa type bitch (maybe)...

i guess all i'm saying is that i am a big hypocrite because you know im not going to follow my own advice....

Lol nice irie. I didn't even finish the first line before I said "I bet Irie's thrown back a few tonight..."

• Fire 1

Lol nice irie. I didn't even finish the first line before I said "I bet Irie's thrown back a few tonight..."

+1