SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Article

Aaron Green

Finally, for the 2011 players in this soap opera, Green has now cooled on going out of state and sees the true value of playing ball close to home, especially now that it’s “cool” to be part of a dynamic running back duo instead of being the lone stud.

I had to chuckle at this part.

Like he can read Aaron's mind.

Madison has a DB Andre Wiggins, He has no stars and no offers but the kid is playing lights out.

This kid was great to watch he was one of the first guys always hitting Malcom Brown. Had good instincts, a quick burst, and was a solid tackler. Madison also has a sophomore DT, Taylor was his last name(there were like three Taylors on Madison's D so can't remember his first name) that could become a stud. Hopefully we keep the Texas connection strong(which I believe will continue) and maybe this kid catches on with the staff. 6'3 240 as a sophomore and was in the Steele backfield most of the game

Like I said a long time ago..unfortunately I feel like Green will be a Longhorn.

Unfortunately i agree :cry

Only the fact that we are not even attempting to recruit other backs am i even holding out hope

Texas has not contacted him since May and that is a fact. Don't let the Texass bull sh#t fool you. They didnt contact Aaron all the while they had time to really recruit Malcolm Brown.

I don't expect you to name drop or anything, but how do you know that they haven't contact him since May? What's the relationship there? I by all means don't think that NU isn't probably the favorite at this point and has been the favorite since the beginning. With that said Texas usually doesn't lose very many players that they want with the exception to OU. I just fear that he'll eventually want to stay close to home.

I don't expect you to name drop or anything, but how do you know that they haven't contact him since May? What's the relationship there? I by all means don't think that NU isn't probably the favorite at this point and has been the favorite since the beginning. With that said Texas usually doesn't lose very many players that they want with the exception to OU. I just fear that he'll eventually want to stay close to home.

Heres a name drop........Aaron green said it in a rivals interview about a month and a half ago. He has a better relationship with Ron Brown and Tim Beck then he does with Major Applewhite. Ron Brown recruited Andrew, knows the family real well and has been talking to Aaron since he was 15.

Heres a name drop........Aaron green said it in a rivals interview about a month and a half ago. He has a better relationship with Ron Brown and Tim Beck then he does with Major Applewhite. Ron Brown recruited Andrew, knows the family real well and has been talking to Aaron since he was 15.

as hard as it is for some lets not lose faith on this one...

• Fire 1

as hard as it is for some lets not lose faith on this one...

Thank you Irie, we all need to keep the Faith with Aaron

I have figured ever since Texas started putting more attention on Brown recently over Green that Green was a sure Husker. He's got his brother and as of right now not a heck of a lot of competition for running back when he gets here. Burkhead and Robinson will obviously have the one up on him, but he could easily see significant PT within a year of being here. And once Burkhead leaves, I could easily see him being the number one back.

I have figured ever since Texas started putting more attention on Brown recently over Green that Green was a sure Husker. He's got his brother and as of right now not a heck of a lot of competition for running back when he gets here. Burkhead and Robinson will obviously have the one up on him, but he could easily see significant PT within a year of being here. And once Burkhead leaves, I could easily see him being the number one back.