SIGNED RB Aaron Green

In regard to Aaron's two fumbles, his first one was the bad fumble as you can see his head turn upfield to see where he could run before he actually secured the pitch and every RB and receiver has done that. It is a habit that big time playmakers make from time to time.

The second fumble happened when he went air born at the goalline and the Steele LB put his helmet right on the ball, a text book hit. Sure he should secure the rock more but again he looked like he was prepping to stretch the ball towards the goalline. Trying to make a play. Both are fixable "errors" again he's a playmaker trying to make something big happen.

As far as the weight, yes he looked smallish, but ripped. Not MB ripped by any means, buy looked good. Remember Noel Devine is a hell of a RB that takes the majority of the totoes for WVU and Aaron probably has at least 10 pounds on him.

I'm going to be extremely interested to see what Green can do with an extra 20 pounds on his frame, maybe more. A little undersized at the official 191 right now (at least according to rivals weight).

yup. green will get bigger with age and a quality training program. however, brown is unlikely to get significantly quicker. green has elite athleticism and it shows. yeah, it sucks that he fumbled (one was simply not watching the pitch in), but i think we can expect teenagers to improve fundamentals like ball control when they receive college level coaching. you can't coach speed. this guy is big time.

I might have skimmed over this, but what are the side by side comparable stats for Green and Brown after the game? From the analysis I've read it sounds like Green is super shifty and can really explode in space. I think a poster on Orangebloods said OU's Murray before he got injured, which is cool. I say Reggie Bush, only not a program killer.

I decided to not be lazy and just ask questions even though you all are very good about answering questions.

Aaron Green: 170 yards 3 Rush TDs

Malcolm Brown: 184 yards 1 Rush TD 1 Rec TD

I couldn't find receiving stats besides that MB touchdown.

Take away some bad tackling one run and Malcolm is 1TD and 88 yards down. He should never have gotten that far on that run.

Don't take away from what Malcolm did on that play. It was nothing short of amazing. The Madison defense was much stronger than Steele's. If Malcolm had the holes and blocking that Aaron did, he would have ran all over the field. Give credit to Madison's defense for shutting down their run game.

Not taking away from Malcolm, he fought through when he could have folded. I'm saying that it was close to being a much more lopsided game if they had shoestringed him on that play. Based on his looks, I'd say that Malcolm looks like the kind of back who should be heading to Wisconsin, not to Texas.