SIGNED RB Aaron Green

No offense to anyone, but I doubt a single poster here knows Aaron Green. So people should not be talking about him as if they know him.

I know Andrew, does that count? chuckleshuffle

Only if you can get Andrew to tell you where Aaron will be going next year with 100% certainty. And only if he is going to Nebraska. :koolaid2:

I hate how this kid likes the limelight so much I really want him to commit soon =(

Another good judgment call Joey...

Joey, no offense, but you have this kid all wrong. He comes from a strong christian family, he is close with his family, and he is making the biggest decision of his young life. Hes going to take his time and make the best choice for him.

Well said, ahmen.

No offense to anyone, but I doubt a single poster here knows Aaron Green. So people should not be talking about him as if they know him.

I know Andrew, does that count? chuckleshuffle

Only if you can get Andrew to tell you where Aaron will be going next year with 100% certainty. And only if he is going to Nebraska. :koolaid2:

think i'm just gonna keep it cool and pretend i don't know who his brother is.. be kinda weird.

We are definately seeing sophomore year Aaron vs his junior year so far. Here's hoping that he continues tearing it up and then celebrates receiving his 5th star by committing to Nebraska. Upon which Rivals hears his decision and promptly drops him to a 3* :laughpound

Seriously keep on trucking AG #2.

And his backfield mate Mr. Troy Williams, he will be seeing some big time offers if he continues at this pace, the kid is a stud. I'd be worried if I was Larry Coker!!!

We are definately seeing sophomore year Aaron vs his junior year so far. Here's hoping that he continues tearing it up and then celebrates receiving his 5th star by committing to Nebraska. Upon which Rivals hears his decision and promptly drops him to a 3* :laughpound

Seriously keep on trucking AG #2.

And his backfield mate Mr. Troy Williams, he will be seeing some big time offers if he continues at this pace, the kid is a stud. I'd be worried if I was Larry Coker!!!

and when this happens i will go burn their house down.