SIGNED RB Aaron Green

I know I am an eternal optomist in the world of recruiting, but as I watched the WKU game and analyzed the depth chart afterward, I noticed Andrew wasn't on the depth chart that I saw. Ciante Evans was 3rd and Dijon was 4th at the cb spots. Hopefully Andrew isn't ticked off and sends some negative vibes Aaron's way especially after all that positive vibage we were hearing about him last year as he redshirted. I know that's kind of a stupid argument, but it crossed my mind. Thoughts anyone?

I know I am an eternal optomist in the world of recruiting, but as I watched the WKU game and analyzed the depth chart afterward, I noticed Andrew wasn't on the depth chart that I saw. Ciante Evans was 3rd and Dijon was 4th at the cb spots. Hopefully Andrew isn't ticked off and sends some negative vibes Aaron's way especially after all that positive vibage we were hearing about him last year as he redshirted. I know that's kind of a stupid argument, but it crossed my mind. Thoughts anyone?

Gilmore just said (yesterday i think) that Andrew is a little behind b/c he missed something like 15 camp practices due to injury. He also said that we should see him soon.

Gilmore just said (yesterday i think) that Andrew is a little behind b/c he missed something like 15 camp practices due to injury. He also said that we should see him soon.

yup, he saw the field yesterday

Visiting FSU this weekend. No need to worry about this one fellas.

EZ-E, ya know I have your back and see eye to eye on a lot of stuff with ya, but the power of beautiful weather and members of the opposite sex barely wearing anything over their "ASSets" and what nots is a powerful force. The Noles just recently became a stronger player in Aaron's recruitment and it is a little curious of to why. Obviously there is some serious interest on Aaron's part.

Here's hoping your right(which is a reoccurring thought by most of us) and if all else fails that some kind of torrential down pour or freak blizzard hits Tallahassee this weekend.

Damn I hate Florida.

EZ-E, ya know I have your back and see eye to eye on a lot of stuff with ya, but the power of beautiful weather and members of the opposite sex barely wearing anything over their "ASSets" and what nots is a powerful force. The Noles just recently became a stronger player in Aaron's recruitment and it is a little curious of to why. Obviously there is some serious interest on Aaron's part.

Here's hoping your right(which is a reoccurring thought by most of us) and if all else fails that some kind of torrential down pour or freak blizzard hits Tallahassee this weekend.

Damn I hate Florida.

I have to say it because idk how many times I have heard this in this thread when referring to hot chicks and the like. "Aaron isn't like that, he has strong religious values."

Damn I hate Florida.

I have to say it because idk how many times I have heard this in this thread when referring to hot chicks and the like. "Aaron isn't like that, he has strong religious values."

Do you know him? If not then how do you know?

I've known alot of people considered to be "highly religious" who were crooked and immoral. I'm not saying Aaron is that way, just wondering how you know he is or not. Also, just because a person has high religious values doesn't mean they don't like to look and sample the opposite sex.

I know many people who I would consider pretty religious but they also like to have "fun!" Some may say they are not actually religious then, but I want nothing to do with a religion battle here so believe what you want. Just saying, sexual attractions can make the most diehard religious people forget their morals for awhile.

How many times have you seen the girl who went to church every week, never cursed, did volunteer work for her church every week, helped others, etc. and then low and behold one day she shows up and she's pregnant. I've seen it more than once and have heard about it plenty. Some will say, I guess she isn't religious then, but just because she had a lapse in her beliefs doesn't mean that. Actually, your might argue the one thing that probably got her in trouble was religion and beliefs.

Many times these girls know having sex isn't what they believe in so commit to abstinence, but then they get pulled in and enticed by sex(but also many times scared they will lose a boyfriend if they don't have sex). Then what happens next is they decide to just have sex this once, but since they believe sex is wrong they don't want to do a double wrong and use protection because their religion frowns upon that(or don't have it because weren't planning on having sex). So, they don't get protection, and presto, they're pregnant.

So, with that overly winded answer, just because someone is religous doesn't mean they don't like hot women and don't like spending time with them whether sexual or not, and I'd say Florida has a higher amount of "hot" women compared to NU just because of the numbers game.

However, I don't think from the sounds of Aaron's demeanor he will pick a school based on weather and chicks. GBR

• Fire 3

Damn I hate Florida.

Do you know him? If not then how do you know?

I've known alot of people considered to be "highly religious" who were crooked and immoral. I'm not saying Aaron is that way, just wondering how you know he is or not. Also, just because a person has high religious values doesn't mean they don't like to look and sample the opposite sex.

I know many people who I would consider pretty religious but they also like to have "fun!" Some may say they are not actually religious then, but I want nothing to do with a religion battle here so believe what you want. Just saying, sexual attractions can make the most diehard religious people forget their morals for awhile.

How many times have you seen the girl who went to church every week, never cursed, did volunteer work for her church every week, helped others, etc. and then low and behold one day she shows up and she's pregnant. I've seen it more than once and have heard about it plenty. Some will say, I guess she isn't religious then, but just because she had a lapse in her beliefs doesn't mean that. Actually, your might argue the one thing that probably got her in trouble was religion and beliefs.

Many times these girls know having sex isn't what they believe in so commit to abstinence, but then they get pulled in and enticed by sex(but also many times scared they will lose a boyfriend if they don't have sex). Then what happens next is they decide to just have sex this once, but since they believe sex is wrong they don't want to do a double wrong and use protection because their religion frowns upon that(or don't have it because weren't planning on having sex). So, they don't get protection, and presto, they're pregnant.

So, with that overly winded answer, just because someone is religous doesn't mean they don't like hot women and don't like spending time with them whether sexual or not, and I'd say Florida has a higher amount of "hot" women compared to NU just because of the numbers game.

However, I don't think from the sounds of Aaron's demeanor he will pick a school based on weather and chicks. GBR

+1 Best Post of the Day.

Damn I hate Florida.

While I am not going to comment on the religion thing at all, I will say this Paul: This visit is going to be a lot like the Malcolm Brown situation; where half the board is worried that he is going to commit elsewhere and we make a bigger deal about it than it really is. After the smoke clears and after 10/16, Aaron will realize where he belongs. I do believe that this visit is one that the staff encourages him to take in order to make sure that he is making the right decision when he does finally decide to shut it down and commit.

Above is just a prediction, have not talked to anyone that I usually do about these things because most of them believe that it is a forgone conclusion that A. Green will be a Husker.

Damn I hate Florida.

The whole religous statements about Aaron have nothing to do about sex, scantily dressed women but more the fact that Ron Brown is a very religous man, and Coach Brown has been recruiting Aaron since he was 16.

• Fire 1

FSU already has two runningbacks committed in this class, James Wilder, and DeVonte Freeman. With those two already in hand I find it hard to believe that Aaron is really that interested in FSU. This looks like a free weekend getaway to watch some football.

FSU already has two runningbacks committed in this class, James Wilder, and DeVonte Freeman. With those two already in hand I find it hard to believe that Aaron is really that interested in FSU. This looks like a free weekend getaway to watch some football.

FSU's performance against OU prolly doesn't help either. BYU isn't the tough this year, so maybe they will get a win but FSU falling outside the top 25 prolly helps our cause.