SIGNED RB Aaron Green

LH has given 100 percents about both grimbles, and owa. If we have learned anything regarding recruiting, nothing is 100% until signing day.

i've heard the LH guarantee for many more that didn't pan out. i don't know the guy or his connections, but his word is far from gospel with me. that said, i think everyone and their mom is expecting green to NU at this point.

LH has given 100 percents about both grimbles, and owa. If we have learned anything regarding recruiting, nothing is 100% until signing day.

True, but LH has been right about a lot of people.

Also.... AG is not N yet... but might (will) commit soon after the texas game. Its between us and FSU right now.

Green will probably take all four visits before any commitment. That is still a long way away.

I hate how this kid likes the limelight so much I really want him to commit soon =(

Just because he's taking his time in making his decision doesn't mean he "enjoys the limelight so much".

I'd rather have him take all 4 visits and be sure when he does commit than to commit now and flip flop.

Well I Hate how espn lists the schools in the running for aaron during his highschool football games, when in reality he supposedly isn’t even interested in some of the schools on that list anymore they don’t tell you about his final cut. I just hate drama we all know that he is going to go play with his brother.

Even if LouisianaHusker is spot on, that could be the most tentative 100% in the history of recruiting. There's just something about a visit in sunny Tallahassee with beautiful women galore, and those two cent hookers who've sold their souls to Satan down in Austin that make me leery.

FACT!

I visited FSU when I was shopping around for grad school . . . and my goodness. The women there will make your jaw drop.

I hate how this kid likes the limelight so much I really want him to commit soon =(

Another good judgment call Joey...

Joey, no offense, but you have this kid all wrong. He comes from a strong christian family, he is close with his family, and he is making the biggest decision of his young life. Hes going to take his time and make the best choice for him.

Another good judgment call Joey...

Joey, no offense, but you have this kid all wrong. He comes from a strong christian family, he is close with his family, and he is making the biggest decision of his young life. Hes going to take his time and make the best choice for him.

Until he picks Texas or FSU and then get's crucified on these boards for being a prima-donna. :)

• Fire 3