SIGNED RB Aaron Green

I was talking to a friend that lives in San Antonio few weeks ago and he said he would be a beast in our pistol formation funny thing is I dont see his high school running the pistol.You think bo and company would use him in the pistol ? Ilooked at rivals few mins ago and it has nebraska at number 1 on his list ,and cal is in the running as well whats up wih that? :facepalm:

Even funnier is, we don't run a pistol offense. :-}

GBR!

LOL. Actually, its our base formation. Its been customized by the coaches though, so on TV it looks more like a shotgun formation.

Nexus, Have you heard anything about Mr. Green? Whether he would commit or if he lost interest? Thanks

I haven't heard anything other that what's being posted by people who follow him on Facebook and the so-called insiders from Huskers Illustrated who seem 100% confident that he'll commit to NU soon.

Nexus, Have you heard anything about Mr. Green? Whether he would commit or if he lost interest? Thanks

I haven't heard anything other that what's being posted by people who follow him on Facebook and the so-called insiders from Huskers Illustrated who seem 100% confident that he'll commit to NU soon.

A Green's visit doesn't end until this morning (same with Cyrus Hobbi). We should hear something today.

I feel a little Cowbell coming later today, just my gut feeling.

I would really hope so. However, he did say that he was going to make his commit on a Sunday. So we might have to wait till next Sunday...

Well it better be next Sunday, because if Green was talking in riddles and really he just meant some random Sunday I am going to go crazy. I don't have the patience to go through many more Sundays after yesterday and waiting for a commitment all day long.