SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Can we all agree to not say a bad thing about this kid if he doesn't commit to Nebraska?

I hope everyone agrees to this

Well he is not the one saying he is N, its all the Husker fans saying he is N. So can we say bad things about the "insiders" on this board who said he was N? :sarcasm

Wow..this board has become ridiculous in the last 24 hrs. Colleges are being thrown around like Baylor, Arkansas, and A&M. Why? I don't even know as fans why you would bring up random schools outside of his top 4 unless you have some ground breaking links and information to share, but I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't.

We have had several insiders on this board say that AG loves NU, and most coaches down in Texas say he's Nebraska bound. Now I understand not getting your hopes up to let them be dashed like Owa last year, but can we really compare the two? Aaron is basing his decision off faith and Owa based his off of his mom. Their recruiting processes aren't similar besides them both being high profile recruits who had Neb in their final selections.

Let's say that AG goes elsewhere, I know the board will enter meltdown mode immediately, I mean we are 4 hrs away and it is already in magma, but I agree with the posters saying we can't rip on a kid who has went through the process this way. Also, instead of just throwing out random schools Aaron might commit to or saying that you don't think he is going to come here, we can concentrate those energies into finding out more info.

Come on Husker bros. Don't fall into this trap. I love this bored but dang...

Wow..this board has become ridiculous in the last 24 hrs. Colleges are being thrown around like Baylor, Arkansas, and A&M. Why? I don't even know as fans why you would bring up random schools outside of his top 4 unless you have some ground breaking links and information to share, but I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't.

We have had several insiders on this board say that AG loves NU, and most coaches down in Texas say he's Nebraska bound. Now I understand not getting your hopes up to let them be dashed like Owa last year, but can we really compare the two? Aaron is basing his decision off faith and Owa based his off of his mom. Their recruiting processes aren't similar besides them both being high profile recruits who had Neb in their final selections.

Let's say that AG goes elsewhere, I know the board will enter meltdown mode immediately, I mean we are 4 hrs away and it is already in magma, but I agree with the posters saying we can't rip on a kid who has went through the process this way. Also, instead of just throwing out random schools Aaron might commit to or saying that you don't think he is going to come here, we can concentrate those energies into finding out more info.

Come on Husker bros. Don't fall into this trap. I love this bored but dang...

Agreed, This bored is already in a meltdown and he still has a few hours before the decision. All this board is doing deadhorse.gif. Maybe he goes somewhere else but who cares. He alone won't bring us a NC. It takes everyone on the team to do that.

Can we all agree to not say a bad thing about this kid if he doesn't commit to Nebraska?

I hope everyone agrees to this

I agree! Please don't bash the kid if he goes elsewhere. We need to applaud any young men who are team players, family first, God following, kids of character. I hope that Aaron has ample success at te next level no matter where he goes! We should all cheer him on no matter who he plays for... Not because of the team he's on but because of the type of role model he is for kids everywhere. For those of you who have kids, this is the type of guy you want your kids to look up to and grow up to be like. We need more positive male role models for our kids, especially in the athletic world. And personally, I hope this guy is someone who will sell a lot of jerseys to a lot of kids around the world.

Just looked at front page of nebraska rivals football page. I think there has been an accidental leak. Aaron green is listed under our commit list!!!!! I am crazy hopeful now. Can't believe Rivals leaked this but I guess, the early bird gets the worm, or in other words, those to first report it will get more traffic and be seen as better. This is Awesome!!!

http://nebraska.rivals.com/

J/K. Thought we needed a little levity put into the situation.

Just looked at front page of nebraska rivals football page. I think there has been an accidental leak. Aaron green is listed under our commit list!!!!! I am crazy hopeful now. Can't believe Rivals leaked this but I guess, the early bird gets the worm, or in other words, those to first report it will get more traffic and be seen as better. This is Awesome!!!

J/K. Thought we needed a little levity put into the situation.

:nutz :nutz :nutz

If aaron green doesn't commit to us then I will watch every single game that he plays for that other team just to root against him. :madash

Mature.

If he doesn't come here, that sucks.. but good luck to him wherever he goes..

Maybe his teammates have seen HuskerBoard and want AG's thread to get bigger than Owa's so they decided to throw a little wrench into the mix to get us making the thread bigger :)