SIGNED RB Aaron Green

First of all... GMoose, I owe you a kick in the nads. I actually believed you're Baylor bit and nearly went into cardiac arrest.

Second... I have a theory as to why AG's backfield mate (the other RB) said his decision would "shock the world." It's very simple, ask any tried and true Longhorn and they'll tell you the very same thing... the world = Texas

Simple math.

:lol:

NU assistant Ron Brown deserves a lot of credit for Nebraska's landing of Aaron Green, according to Green's high school coach, Jim Streety.

LINK

I believe I sent a text message to Mr. Aspeedlin last night saying this very thing.

I was prepared for the outcome to happen either way, whether he would've committed to NU or not. I made a statement in this thread a long time ago that regardless of the outcome, I have a lot of confidence in Brown & Beck in Green's recruitment. Even if Green would've went elsewhere, I wouldn't have thought any differently of Brown & Beck. Ultimately though, Brown probably gets the most credit for the obvious reason.

NU assistant Ron Brown deserves a lot of credit for Nebraska's landing of Aaron Green, according to Green's high school coach, Jim Streety.

LINK

I believe I sent a text message to Mr. Aspeedlin last night saying this very thing.

I was prepared for the outcome to happen either way, whether he would've committed to NU or not. I made a statement in this thread a long time ago that regardless of the outcome, I have a lot of confidence in Brown & Beck in Green's recruitment. Even if Green would've went elsewhere, I wouldn't have thought any differently of Brown & Beck. Ultimately though, Brown probably gets the most credit for the obvious reason.

I remember many a personal messages between you and I regarding this young man. He is a Husker now! Congratulations Aaron Green! You made the right choice.

*Herb Brooks Move*

LINK

I remember many a personal messages between you and I regarding this young man. He is a Husker now! Congratulations Aaron Green! You made the right choice.

*Herb Brooks Move*

Indeed. Feels like we were just talking about this the day after LOI 2010. Time flew by, didn't it?

LINK

*Herb Brooks Move*

Indeed. Feels like we were just talking about this the day after LOI 2010. Time flew by, didn't it?

Yes it did. This is a signature recruit for this staff if I have ever seen one.

I never had a doubt in my mind!

FWIW, Nebraska was 14th in recruiting rankings on Rivals with 1109 points. After Green committed, it jumped to 12th with 1268 points. So far Green is having a good Senior season and I expect Rivals to give him a 5th star when he signs his LOI in February.

FWIW, Nebraska was 14th in recruiting rankings on Rivals with 1109 points. After Green committed, it jumped to 12th with 1268 points. So far Green is having a good Senior season and I expect Rivals to give him a 5th star when he signs his LOI in February.

Actually, since he committed to NU he's more likely to get dropped to a 3 star <_<

Actually, since he committed to NU he's more likely to get dropped to a 3 star <_<

:lol:

I knew someone would say that.

I remember when Ryan Klachko committed Scout bumped him up from a 3* to a 4*.