SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Forget what Rivals does from here on out. AG is N and truly wants to be a Husker, and whatever they do to his ranking from here on out means absolutely nothing. We got a kid everyone else wanted and they can't take that away. They can bust balls and drop him to a two star, but they can't remove him from our commit list :)

GBR :bonesflag:

• Fire 2

I'll sum up what Mike Farrell told another guy at HI- RSS

They don't think he's an every down back because of his size, they think he doesn't catch the ball well, doesn't get to the hole with power and dances too much around the line of scrimmage. They still say he's good, just not top 30 material.

They don't think he's an every down back because of his size, they think he doesn't catch the ball well, doesn't get to the hole with power and dances too much around the line of scrimmage. They still say he's good, just not top 30 material.

I think he's our LaMichael James.

I did hear this explaination as well. When you watch the game that he played on ESPN it screams the contrary to what the services are saying.

Look, this kid is the best back in the nation. Throw Malcolm Brown in there all you want, Aaron is better. This kid is going to be a perfect fit for our offense.

It is no coincidence that he dropped after he committed to NU.

• Fire 1