SIGNED RB Aaron Green

He did mention his worries about Bo's status as coach on his facebook.

Bo isn't leaving and neither is Tim Beck or Ron Brown his 2 other favs. We have nothing to worry about here. If BO did leave though, we would lose a lot of recruits... I mean we'd have a lot more than just Aaron Green to worry about.

If Bo left, we would be looking at taking only local recruits.

• 2 weeks later...

Is he going to be starting since Roy Helu is leaving

I think Rex would be the starter

i agree. aaron will be given the chance to unseat him, but he would have to be truly phenomenal physically and mentally to unseat rex. rex is a darn good runner, doesn't fumble, knows the plays, is an excellent receiver, and blocks well. i expect aaron has better escabability and long speed than rex, but he'll need to be more than just a talented runner to win the job. i don't see it happening.

he'll see the field plenty though and get ready to make a run at the starting job in 2012.

Rex is starting next year and there's probably going to be a heavy dose of Robinson early in the year. As the season goes forward I wouldn't be surprised if Green got more and more playing time on offense (wouldn't be surprised if we see Green and Bell returning kicks at the beginning of the year).

If Bo wants a lot of shotgun, and Tray is best in the I, I'm not sure we will see a lot of him at all.

Green/Heard, who hopefully will be here, should be suited well for the zone read.