SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Rex is starting next year and there's probably going to be a heavy dose of Robinson early in the year. As the season goes forward I wouldn't be surprised if Green got more and more playing time on offense (wouldn't be surprised if we see Green and Bell Marlowe returning kicks at the beginning of the year).

Fixed it for ya

Rex is starting next year and there's probably going to be a heavy dose of Robinson early in the year. As the season goes forward I wouldn't be surprised if Green got more and more playing time on offense (wouldn't be surprised if we see Green and Bell returning kicks at the beginning of the year).

If Bo wants a lot of shotgun, and Tray is best in the I, I'm not sure we will see a lot of him at all.

Green/Heard, who hopefully will be here, should be suited well for the zone read.

Im confused, you don’t think Rex will see a lot of time??? Or Green?

• 2 weeks later...

Article by Sipple in Journal Star:

As Aaron Green lists reasons he chose to play college football at Nebraska, he stops to explain his affinity for Husker head coach Bo Pelini.

"I like how he doesn't play any games," Green says. "He's going to get straight down to business. That's going to help me. That's discipline. Everybody needs discipline in their life, not just in football. That's just one of those things that'll help me be a better man when I come out of college."

A better man -- keep that phrase in mind as it applies to Green, a fleet and shifty running back from James Madison High in San Antonio.

whole article

http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/recruiting/article_de79a770-27bb-517f-994e-c61bdddd1f57.html

• 2 weeks later...

#11 overall in the final ESPN Top 150.

Which makes him the highest commit out of all the Big Ten schools so far

No. 30: DE Steve Miller, Ohio State

No. 51: ATH Jamal Turner, Nebraska

No. 54: G Angelo Mangiro, Penn State

No. 69: CB Doran Grant, Ohio State

No. 75: LB Ryan Shazier, Ohio State

No. 81: QB Braxton Miller, Ohio State

No. 106: WR Evan Spencer, Ohio State

No. 108: WR Christian Jones, Northwestern

No. 109: CB Charles Jackson, Nebraska