SIGNED RB Aaron Green

That's funny, cause I have an insider who wishes to remain anonymous who also tells me that Aaron is regretting his commitment to Nebraska. The school he's looking at isn't Texas though, it's actually Utah State. He sees an opportunity for him to be the best player on that team forever and what better way to build a relationship with God other than hanging out with a bunch of mormons (exact words!)? He also feels as though if he leads them to a national championship he'll be guaranteed every single award possible and due to the extreme athleticism displayed by his dominance, he'll be the #1 draft pick in not only the NFL draft, but the UFL, CFL, NFL Europe, NBA, NHL and MLB.

That's funny, cause I have an insider who wishes to remain anonymous who also tells me that Aaron is regretting his commitment to Nebraska. The school he's looking at isn't Texas though, it's actually Utah State. He sees an opportunity for him to be the best player on that team forever and what better way to build a relationship with God other than hanging out with a bunch of mormons (exact words!)? He also feels as though if he leads them to a national championship he'll be guaranteed every single award possible and due to the extreme athleticism displayed by his dominance, he'll be the #1 draft pick in not only the NFL draft, but the UFL, CFL, NFL Europe, NBA, NHL and MLB.

My friends pool guy said the exact same thing........weird.

He also feels as though if he leads them to a national championship he'll be guaranteed every single award possible and due to the extreme athleticism displayed by his dominance, he'll be the #1 draft pick in not only the NFL draft, but the UFL, CFL, NFL Europe, NBA, NHL and MLB.

LOL.

Seriously....LOL.

Post of the year right there.

There actually are some serious storm clouds developing on the Aaron Green horizon guys and gals, and honestly, I'm not sure we really have a viable solution. Due to some horrible advice he's been given, he has apparently formed two major areas of concern:

a.) Lincoln is a co-ed campus

b.) There are bears in Nebraska.

I'm not totally sure what the circumstances were, but apparently Green recently voiced grave reservations about his future at NU. His words, verbatim, were:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFO7Wo7ZCE

There actually are some serious storm clouds developing on the Aaron Green horizon guys and gals, and honestly, I'm not sure we really have a viable solution. Due to some horrible advice he's been given, he has apparently formed two major areas of concern:

a.) Lincoln is a co-ed campus

b.) There are bears in Nebraska.

I'm not totally sure what the circumstances were, but apparently Green recently voiced grave reservations about his future at NU. His words, verbatim, were:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFO7Wo7ZCE

Great Bears, now your putting the whole studio in jeopardy.

• 3 weeks later...