SIGNED RB Aaron Green

FWIW, Nebraska was 14th in recruiting rankings on Rivals with 1109 points. After Green committed, it jumped to 12th with 1268 points. So far Green is having a good Senior season and I expect Rivals to give him a 5th star when he signs his LOI in February.

Actually, since he committed to NU he's more likely to get dropped to a 3 star <_<

:lol:

I knew someone would say that.

I remember when Ryan Klachko committed Scout bumped him up from a 3* to a 4*.

But in all honesty, there's 3 other 4 stars ahead of green on rivals. I don't think he's going to match his junior numbers, so I don't think they'll bump him ahead that much

FWIW, Nebraska was 14th in recruiting rankings on Rivals with 1109 points. After Green committed, it jumped to 12th with 1268 points. So far Green is having a good Senior season and I expect Rivals to give him a 5th star when he signs his LOI in February.

Actually, since he committed to NU he's more likely to get dropped to a 3 star <_<

But in all honesty, there's 3 other 4 stars ahead of green on rivals. I don't think he's going to match his junior numbers, so I don't think they'll bump him ahead that much

well we already have been bumped up on rivals team rankings to 12 up from 14 or 15 i think....

Just popped in to say Welcome to Husker Nation Aaron Green.

I popped in about 3 minutes ago and to see what his commitment was, then i realized how many BS posts i would have to go through to find out, so i went to Rivals to check it out, saw that was on the Rivals commitment to Nebraska and then came back to see everyone's reaction.

Once again, welcome to Husker Nation Mr. Green.

Go Big Red!

Wasn't he hurt alot of last year? I was thinking he was and that's why he started as a 4*. They wanted to see how he came back from injury. Didn't he also outperfom malcolm brown in the game they played?

Do you mean his Sophomore year? He's already passed his Jr. year numbers. He's currently at 1,317 yds. rushing after last Friday night's performance. He has 3 regular season games left. 2,000 is within reach if they make the post season, which could happen since they're 6-2 at the moment.

I counted 8 (or was it 9?) 50+ yard touchdown runs at the beginning of that video... in five games. His top speed looks good, not amazing, but his acceleration, agility, and elusiveness all look off the charts. He is going to be lethal in space. Can he catch the ball?

He does a little bit of everything. The videos below are from his Sophomore and Junior seasons. He's thrown TD passes. He threw a TD pass in last Friday night's game and there are a couple of them in the videos below. He's also blown up people with vicious blocks too. And yes, he can catch passes as well, just watch the highlights below.