SIGNED RB Aaron Green

First of all... GMoose, I owe you a kick in the nads. I actually believed you're Baylor bit and nearly went into cardiac arrest.

Second... I have a theory as to why AG's backfield mate (the other RB) said his decision would "shock the world." It's very simple, ask any tried and true Longhorn and they'll tell you the very same thing... the world = Texas

Simple math.

First of all... GMoose, I owe you a kick in the nads. I actually believed you're Baylor bit and nearly went into cardiac arrest.

Second... I have a theory as to why AG's backfield mate (the other RB) said his decision would "shock the world." It's very simple, ask any tried and true Longhorn and they'll tell you the very same thing... the world = Texas

Simple math.

I said that about 10 pages ago

What DE's are seriously considering us?

This one is pretty, pretty good. Go to the recruiting threads and look for DE's.

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:16 PM

Player: Ray Drew

Hometown: Thomasville, GA

School: Thomas County Central HS

Position: DE

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 243

40 time:

Scholarships: Alabama, Auburn, California, Clemson, Duke, East Carolina, Florida, Florida St., Georgia, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Mississippi St., Nebraska, New Mexico St., North Carolina, North Carolina St., Notre Dame, Ohio St., Purdue, South Carolina, South Florida, Tennessee, UCLA, USC

Rivals: (#2)

Scout: (#6)

ESPN: (#2)

I can remember Aaron being our crowned jewel of the 2011 class when I first started following recruiting over a year ago. It feels really good to get the kid we have been ooh'ing and awe'ing over for such a long time. A great day to be a sker! Now lets sack Big Bro Gabs 10 times, pick him off 5, and beat Mizzou by 20 and call it a week to remember.

AAAaaarrrooonnn's :bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn: !!!!!

• Fire 1