SIGNED RB Aaron Green

I hope that insider is right!!! If Braylon Heard doesn't show up in July, Aaron Green could have a wide open door to earn some immediate playing time... much different from him having to sit behind people at a Texas or Alabama... If Heard doesn't make it, the only people ahead of Green when he got here would be Rex Burkhead and Dontreyveous Robinson... He's gotta look at us and see that we run the ball A LOT and that we use more than one RB and that he would have a chance to play immediately and actually rack up some big yards. Rex played behind helu, and sat out 6 games this season but still managed to rack up over 600 yards... that's pretty good numbers... he was a back up, missed half the season and still had over 600 yards... he could have easily had over 1000, even with playing behind Helu had he played every game this season... Aaron Green has that same chance if he chooses Nebraska. Not to mention, our fan base would see him as a god to our football team... our fans love our RB's.

Let's hope that insider is right!!! And lets hope Aaron sees all the positives of Nebraska football and that Ron Brown and Tim Beck continue to build their relationship with Aaron over the next several months. Let this kid know we want him, how he's gonna be used, and how he's gonna be coached to his potential.

• Fire 1

the kid might know where he wants to go but is gonna take his time.... how this works i dont know... why just not get it over with it and sorta let everyone else know to back off..... the recruiting process has to be taking a toll no matter if your a

:star :star :star :star :star or :star :star :star :star or or even some :star :star

but that is encouraging news no matter if true or not....

If its the poster I think your talking about EZ, then I am very confident that he will be in. If it is the poster I am thinking about he is always spot on.

Exactly. And he wouldnt say that without something COMPLETELY concrete either.

If its the poster I think your talking about EZ, then I am very confident that he will be in. If it is the poster I am thinking about he is always spot on.

Exactly. And he wouldnt say that without something COMPLETELY concrete either.

Agreed, I trust HIS FACTS and he has got the facts.

As you see with everything out there it was hard for me to ever take people seriously when they would write him off as going to Texas. What the Longwhorns dont understand is that our coaching staff, mainly Ron Brown have almost an unbreakable bond with this young man. What the Longwhorns dont understand is that we will continue to form such relationships with Texas HS coaches and players. Therefore we will always be able to recruit Texas whether they like it or not. Not saying that we will compete with Texas for the top 15 players in that state, but we will get simular kids even with our move to the Big Ten.

So if this poster is usually right, and he thinks that Aaron will be N, does he have an educated guess as to whether Aaron will commit during early season/late season or wait until All American Game/Signing day?

I love this icon by the way >>> :bigredn: <<<< It's beautiful.

No idea. The exact words were very vague. He said:

Aaron Green will be a husker.

So if this poster is usually right, and he thinks that Aaron will be N, does he have an educated guess as to whether Aaron will commit during early season/late season or wait until All American Game/Signing day?

He doesnt usually give much insight when he posts, basically the jist of what he knows. But is always dead on.

He doesnt usually give much insight when he posts, basically the jist of what he knows. But is always dead on.

"works 60% of the time...every time"