SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Something tells me this guy is going to get away from us.

You may be right I think Cal maybe the team

I think we need to be optimistic. Its like a room full of Debbie Downers. C'mon people, where did the optimism go when this thread was on page 2?

I'm not worried. While he very well could go somewhere else, I also have a great deal of confidence in Coach Beck and Brown doing their best in recruiting Mr. Green.

Beck snagged Heard last year. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets Green this year.

• Fire 1

i'm still pretty optomistic about everything... i dont know if he'll come to nebraska but i'm not ready to concede otherwise... we hae a lot of stuff going in our favor and all the info we heard about over the summer and what not about faith family ron brown coming here so much etc.. .i think bodes well for us... i'm actually worried about FSU more than anything... seems like a trendy thing right now... but i think honestly also that lust will die down too.....

nebraska in the end

I agree with Nexus and Irie on this one, Beck is a hell of a recuiter. Cal might have Tosh Lupoi and FSU might have Jimbo, but for as long as we have been on Aaron along with the fact that Coach Brown has a great relationship with the young man. He will probably take all of his five visits, flirt with other teams. In the end he will relaize that NU is the place for him.

Something tells me this guy is going to get away from us.

You may be right I think Cal maybe the team

I think we need to be optimistic. Its like a room full of Debbie Downers. C'mon people, where did the optimism go when this thread was on page 2?

I'm not worried. While he very well could go somewhere else, I also have a great deal of confidence in Coach Beck and Brown doing their best in recruiting Mr. Green.

Beck snagged Heard last year. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets Green this year.

I am remaining optimistic! It's worth noting that as soon as the dead period was over only TWO schools contacted him on the first day... Nebraska and Air Force. I doubt it goes unnoticed. ;)

I have a question that no one probably has an answer to, but maybe a little insight. Brother Andrew red shirted last year. Does anybody have any idea how things are shaping up for him to get on the field this year? I think he has good things to say about the Huskers at least as far as the public knows. Don't know if this would have anything to do with anything, just curious...

I have a question that no one probably has an answer to, but maybe a little insight. Brother Andrew red shirted last year. Does anybody have any idea how things are shaping up for him to get on the field this year? I think he has good things to say about the Huskers at least as far as the public knows. Don't know if this would have anything to do with anything, just curious...

He was a name that was coming up a lot this spring. I think the coaches are pretty high on him. I am expecting him to contribute this next year as a top reserve.

He was a name that was coming up a lot this spring. I think the coaches are pretty high on him. I am expecting him to contribute this next year as a top reserve.

:yeah

He was even mentioned some last year as a freshmen right on the edge of getting playing time. If a CB had gone down he may have been bumped up to play.

Why is everyone worried about FSU and Cal now? Wasn't it common knowledge in huskerland that it was down to us and Tex? I feel like people are worrying just to worry now. Be pumped! We are in his top 4 officially now!

Cal came from nowhere and makes the top 4 :koolaid2: I'm concerned

:yeah

He was even mentioned some last year as a freshmen right on the edge of getting playing time. If a CB had gone down he may have been bumped up to play.

Thanks, pretty much what I thought, but I'm an old man and sometimes suffer from oldtimers disease.

If by coming up a lot this spring you mean, coming up as a name listed as injured, then ok. Last season, yes they talked about burning his shirt

Held out of the spring game due to precautionary measures, nothing more.