Legalization of Drugs

21 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I honestly think that govs of certain states think their job is to keep the state the same or going backwards.

Unfortunately many Nebraska residents would prefer to go “back in time” to when things were “like they used to”, and that has nothing to do with Nebraska football. 

• Haha 1

I think what cracks me up, and I have been in my field a long a$$ time, is that I know tons of really anti-pot parents (that smoked pot) with a lot of kids that they swear don't smoke pot (that smoke pot)

Here is my PSA

If you have a kid over 15...they have drank and smoked. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think what cracks me up, and I have been in my field a long a$$ time, is that I know tons of really anti-pot parents (that smoked pot) with a lot of kids that they swear don't smoke pot (that smoke pot)

Here is my PSA

I just don’t get how so many people think pot is this super-evil drug, but these same people don’t have any issues with alcohol.  Alcohol abuse has harmed exponentially more people and families than “marijuana abuse”. 

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I just don’t get how so many people think pot is this super-evil drug, but these same people don’t have any issues with alcohol.  Alcohol abuse has harmed exponentially more people and families than “marijuana abuse”. 

I have seen what booze has done to you!  Hahahaha

40 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I have been in my field a long a$$ time

I legit did not know you farmed.

40 minutes ago, teachercd said:

As that kid at one time... nope.

But by 17.  Yep.

And look at me now. Old. Mostly dead. Can't smell anything and can barely taste anything.

All because I smoked the dope at 17.

Don't do drugs, kids!

And... also, don't get older, don't get Covid, and don't sports yourself out in your 20s because you think your knees will never suffer for it.

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I legit did not know you farmed.

As that kid at one time... nope.

But by 17.  Yep.

And look at me now. Old. Mostly dead. Can't smell anything and can barely taste anything.

All because I smoked the dope at 17.

Don't do drugs, kids!

And... also, don't get older, don't get Covid, and don't sports yourself out in your 20s because you think your knees will never suffer for it.

No s#!t...the worst drug is age!!!!

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, teachercd said:

Damn! Teens these days are way wilder than I was.

For me, it was more like 17-18. I would say at least half of the people I was acquainted with at the time had drank/smoked before we left high school. And I never really felt any guilt about it because I did really well in high school (humble brag).

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Damn! Teens these days are way wilder than I was.

For me, it was more like 17-18. I would say at least half of the people I was acquainted with at the time had drank/smoked before we left high school. And I never really felt any guilt about it because I did really well in high school (humble brag).

I did say OVER 15...so you still are cool!  Ha

And hitting a vape, forget about it, they all do that.