The loss of a great fan

I do not know if any of you guys go to BigHuskerfan.com.

But we lost DieHard, one of the most positive Husker posters I have ever met. He died on the first of May, and he will truly be missed by all that knew him or read his posts.

I do not know if any of you guys go to BigHuskerfan.com.

But we lost DieHard, one of the most positive Husker posters I have ever met. He died on the first of May, and he will truly be missed by all that knew him or read his posts.

As you may, or may not, know I post on BHF.com, as Husker94. At the time when I posted on the thread on BHF I really didn't know what to say because the shock and sadness was still too near.

You are right though, Carl was one of the most positive, upbeat individuals I've ever had the pleasure to know and his presence will be missed.

Carl, rest in peace.

Jennifer

No that is not the diehard we are talking about.

There are pictures of him on the Bighuskerfan.com board and a story about him.

He has posted here I think, but very few. I tried to get him to come here after the away game at SC. We became good friends there.

No that is not the diehard we are talking about.

There are pictures of him on the Bighuskerfan.com board and a story about him.

He has posted here I think, but very few. I tried to get him to come here after the away game at SC. We became good friends there.

the funeral home was barraged by "those cornhuskers" offering their best wishes.

the funeral home was barraged by "those cornhuskers" offering their best wishes.

Husker Nation sticks together when it really counts!

Yes, I'm over there on Big Husker Fan....under a different name because someone else stole "Wild Bill" two weeks before I signed up.

RIP Diehard and peace to his family and friends.