Mizzou writers up to it again...

saying MUTigerFan has a "crack habit"...HuskerJen, don't you think that was out of line?

you're right she was wrong, it should be meth.

this just reinforces the idea that the only good tiger fan is 6 feet under the ground in itty bitty pieces.

saying MUTigerFan has a "crack habit"...HuskerJen, don't you think that was out of line?

this just reinforces the idea that the only good tiger fan is 6 feet under the ground in itty bitty pieces.

Says the guy who thought the "Sal is dead, go Big Red " thing in the 80's was funny. I think its about time someone bans you're ass. I'm ashamed that you call yourself a Husker fan, and its people like you that make the Husker nation look bad.

All three have major obstacles to over come.

In my oppinon Nebraska has the most. I can see them picking Missouri over us, and Kansas for that matter.

We have to face them in their house. Which has not been our strong suit.

Kansas has a proven QB over both of us.

My vote currently would be Kansas, a toss up between Mizzou and Us. But we have not seen a single down of fall practice. Things could change. Just because kids have not started does not mean they have not played and played well with in their systems.

My hopes is that we live upto the high expectations some have, but as I see it we are still a year away of being close to being back. And that will take some real recruiting to get it done.

Missour most likely has the most talent presently, I think we are second and Kansas third.

I think Suh is the real determining factor in both of these games. If he is what he is expected to be we have a good shot at both. Injury we become a very average defensive team.

I couldn't disagree more with the bolded. Missouri lost their 3 year starter QB, one of the most explosive playmakers in the country, a great TE, their two best defensive linemen in Hood and Sulak, and the captain of the defense in William Moore (I think that's his name). Nebraska didn't lose near as much. Not to mention how the schedules set up...

They dont like us and we sure as hell dont like them... I know that ever since Huston clocked a fan on the way off of the field because the fan was acting like a dipsh*t, it has been on.

I love the banter. Just follow board rules and we can have some fun with this or... To the Woodshed we will go.

They dont like us and we sure as hell dont like them... I know that ever since Huston clocked a fan on the way off of the field because the fan was acting like a dipsh*t, it has been on.

I love the banter. Just follow board rules and we can have some fun with this or... To the Woodshed we will go.

what did that mizzery fan get anyways? was it just a broken jaw?

Says the guy who thought the "Sal is dead, go Big Red " thing in the 80's was funny. I think its about time someone bans you're ass. I'm ashamed that you call yourself a Husker fan, and its people like you that make the Husker nation look bad.

considering everything that the buffalos did at that point and since i feel that it was mild. i mean it's not like we went and tried to defile a grave unlock other big 12 fan bases.

Our offense wasn't explosive? Maybe not compared to a couple of the teams in the south division, but nationally I think most teams would have taken our offense last year. What IS Missouri going to have on offense? A new QB, some new WR's? What does he know that others don't? Missouri has a lot of questions that have to be answered just like everyone else. Their offense will NOT be what it was last year.

Everyone in Kansas is waiting to see what their team will look like - how they can be picked to win the North is beyond me.

There isn't many known quantities in the North, so I guess anyone can pick anyone and feel like a genius at this point...

IMHO another idiot has spoken...take it for what it is worth...

So much hate going on... in May.

As for the game, not very excited its in Columbia. Been awhile since the score was even close down there. This year, hopefully it'll be an ESPN Instant Classic. Just a good back and forth battle and the game is won late in the 4th qtr. By Nebraska of course ;)

This year, hopefully it'll be an ESPN Instant Classic. Just a good back and forth battle and the game is won late in the 4th qtr. By Nebraska of course

No, please. This is one of the last things I want from a Nebraska game. I would much prefer like a 57-0 Husker victory like some mid-90's NU-Miz games.