If Nebraska Stopped Playing Football...

If Nebraska stopped playing football this year, what would you do? Would you stop following college football? Would you pick another team? What would you do?

Me, I'd probably cheer for the Jayhawks. Kansans and Nebraskans are pretty similar folks. We have similar values and similar senses of respect and honor. Bart Mangino is a good coach and, from what I can tell, a pretty good guy. I like his team and I like the fact that they're playing good football.

So, what would you do if Nebraska suddenly decided to shelve the football program?

:wtf How did this ever enter your mind. No Husker football???????? :wtf is all I can say.

OK but to play this game I would say Clemson's fan base is as respectful as I have seen and they seem to be a team on the rise with a young coach. Never in my life would the following teams get my support: usc, osu,nd,texass,cu,ku,ksu,mu, any school in florida, any big 10 school. I find it a lot easier to name the schools you would never root for.

GBR

For those of you who said you would root for colorado :nutz

If nebraska football cesed to exist and i had no other choice, it wouldnt be for an iowa team. I could see myself rootin for oklahoma. Lots of history with nebraska so it woudl only be fair for me to root for our former big8 rival.

But i agree with all that nothing would be the same for me.

I would likely pick Nebraska if KU stopped playing (Asa Jayhawk fan I thought I should flip the question). I have always liked Penn State, but it would be hard to attend games for me. But I would follow those two. I would still love college football, just as I always have, though, it is a special thing.

man, id have to root for colorado or miami

After reading this I kinda feel safe saying I'd probably root for Texas. They have a good solid program down there and will for a lot of years to come.

Colorado? Miami? Texas? Really? Both of you, as far as I'm concerned, can rot in the deepest, hottest, cruelest circle of hell.

After reading this I kinda feel safe saying I'd probably root for Texas. They have a good solid program down there and will for a lot of years to come.

Colorado? Miami? Texas? Really? Both of you, as far as I'm concerned, can rot in the deepest, hottest, cruelest circle of hell.

lol I feel that they are at least respectable, I do hate Colorado and Miami though...

:rollin:rollin:rollin

you tell em Jen.

If Nebraska stopped playing football, i would never watch college football again. Id watch another sport, seeing how i think the NFL is too political. College football is about playing the game and showing everyone you have what it takes to get to the next level. Professional Football is all about the money.