OT Denton Simek

Another one gone

this is getting old. i wouldn't be surprised to hear a journalist bring up recruiting or lack there of and question the HC. whatever the method of recruiting they are using, it is defintely not working. it is time to get worried, starting now.

I saw this reading through the thread....hilarious

lol...... its august 5th!!!! time to PANIC!!!!

decommitted from Texas Tech and is now considering Missouri, Nebraska and Oklahoma State

I heard he was OSU's to lose and am actually surprised he hasn't commmitted yet.

i think its numbers and we dont really plan on offering unless all else fails..... and he knows this and a guy as well regarded as he doenst want to wait around...... even if he wants to come here.....

he wont be a husker

decommitted from Texas Tech and is now considering Missouri, Nebraska and Oklahoma State

I heard he was OSU's to lose and am actually surprised he hasn't commmitted yet.

i think its numbers and we dont really plan on offering unless all else fails..... and he knows this and a guy as well regarded as he doenst want to wait around...... even if he wants to come here.....

he wont be a husker

I thought we offered already? Could be wrong though.

he wont be a husker

i don't believe he has an offer and i don't expect him to get one at this point either, though i would like another OL in this class if possible. hopefully we will at least get a few walk-on OLs.

he wont be a husker

i don't believe he has an offer and i don't expect him to get one at this point either, though i would like another OL in this class if possible. hopefully we will at least get a few walk-on OLs.

Well, if he doesn't and we strike out on any of the "Big Three", then I can see us go after him pretty hard if he's still available.

I think we see something interesting unfold here. I think if one of the big 3 fail to sign on Wednesday, Simek gets a call from Nebraska and takes the remaining scholarship. I don't think the kid from California will get a call. If Simek turns us down for Okie State or Texas Tech, then I see the remaining scholie going to a walk on, or to Bronson Marsh. (Although since they offered him a greyshirt, I really think the staff is either (A) confident we will land all of the big 3, or (B) has a suprise on backup come signing day who is ready to pull the trigger (Simek).

If the staff knew they were going to lose out on one of the big 3, then Marsh would have been given a scholie for this year and not a greyshirt.

I think we see something interesting unfold here. I think if one of the big 3 fail to sign on Wednesday, Simek gets a call from Nebraska and takes the remaining scholarship. I don't think the kid from California will get a call. If Simek turns us down for Okie State or Texas Tech, then I see the remaining scholie going to a walk on, or to Bronson Marsh. (Although since they offered him a greyshirt, I really think the staff is either (A) confident we will land all of the big 3, or (B) has a suprise on backup come signing day who is ready to pull the trigger (Simek).

If the staff knew they were going to lose out on one of the big 3, then Marsh would have been given a scholie for this year and not a greyshirt.

What did they find out about his knee/rehab? It was my understanding they were investigating his injury situation and what they found out would determine whether we reoffered or not.

What did they find out about his knee/rehab? It was my understanding they were investigating his injury situation and what they found out would determine whether we reoffered or not.

I haven't heard anything regarding his injury situation. If he didn't clear I still think that the staff is either 1. confident they are going to get the big 3. or 2. Have someone ready to sign as a backup if one of the big 3 flakes (my guess is it would be cooper if anyone).

I haven't heard anything regarding his injury situation. If he didn't clear I still think that the staff is either 1. confident they are going to get the big 3. or 2. Have someone ready to sign as a backup if one of the big 3 flakes (my guess is it would be cooper if anyone).

Owa's not in the bag either...as expected, Mama is pushing for the school close to home.