Two Questions......1)Favoritve RB? 2)Who do you think is the all time best RB?

Favorite- Cory Ross....he was our offense for the three years he played...ill never forget porkchop

Best- Ken Clark....now think about it...he was an animal if he would have had more playing time

I am 16 and I watch old highlights...Ken clark was the most impressive to me....rozier easily second by a landslide

I have seen everyone of them play on TV and in person. Jeff Kinney was very good.

I am in my 60's and I have seen some great running backs play for Nebraska, but everyone of them were surrounded by a tremendous team, a great O line, a damned good QB, a good defense that gave them the ball on short yardage. Every single one that has been mentioned fits into that category. One does not. He does not have the records or the NFL stats, the Hypsmans, or All American status.

But with out a doubt the best running back Nebraska has ever had is Cory Ross. He did so much with absolutely nothing around him. He played until he had to be carried off the field and then held on the side lines to keep him from going back. Never has there been a truer example of being a Husker. Never has there been a better example of being a team player.

No one gave more on the field, on the practice field. He was the only bright spot on the Nebraska level. He made us at least have a chance, when coaching was doing everything to lose the game.

I respect everyone that has been mentioned, well except for LP, but I admire Cory Ross. He is THE Nebraska running back for me, no one else even comes close.