nebraska: the best of the weak in the north!

hack

sez so right here.

winning quotes:

The Huskers also have the luxury of avoiding both Texas and Oklahoma State this year, even though they have to go on the road to play North rivals like Kansas. That, plus three non-conference games versus Sun Belt opponents, should be enough to get Nebraska to nine wins for the third season in a row.

nice reseach there, einsteins.

sez so right here.

winning quotes:

The Huskers also have the luxury of avoiding both Texas and Oklahoma State this year, even though they have to go on the road to play North rivals like Kansas. That, plus three non-conference games versus Sun Belt opponents, should be enough to get Nebraska to nine wins for the third season in a row.

shh maybe we can start fooling everyone else into believing 2007 didn't happen too.

Really, how hard is it to look these sorts of things up before you write anything? If you can't even take 10 seconds to look up team records for last year or two years ago, you have no business saying anything about that team. Good, bad, or otherwise. Period.

I actually saw a couple of places, seemingly otherwise reputable sites, that had Nebraska's 2008 record at 8-5, and Pelini's coaching record 10-4 overall. One had obviously copied from the other, and neither one verified anything.

Really, how hard is it to look these sorts of things up before you write anything? If you can't even take 10 seconds to look up team records for last year or two years ago, you have no business saying anything about that team. Good, bad, or otherwise. Period.

I actually saw a couple of places, seemingly otherwise reputable sites, that had Nebraska's 2008 record at 8-5, and Pelini's coaching record 10-4 overall. One had obviously copied from the other, and neither one verified anything.

Coach Pelini's record IS 10-4 overall.

Yes, but that obviously contradicts the 8-5 from last year. Pelini can't have had 5 losses last year and have only 4 losses overall.

sez so right here.

winning quotes:

shh maybe we can start fooling everyone else into believing 2007 didn't happen too.

2007..what is this year you speak of? I am not familiar with it.

Yes, but that obviously contradicts the 8-5 from last year. Pelini can't have had 5 losses last year and have only 4 losses overall.

This is exactly what I was getting at. It's really not possible for a man to have coached every game during the season, lost 5, and have only 4 losses overall on his record. I guess I needed to be more specific.

sez so right here.

winning quotes:

:yeah

It was bugging me that I couldn't link to what I was referencing, but I finally found it. I forgot they even had the conference record hosed up. Someone at a betting site wrote that and copied it to bleacherreport.com.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/204522-...all-predictions

sez so right here.

winning quotes:

wow that is bad research, there went any of their opinions, if you dont know what their record is..lol