Marquise Hill

Compton, Gabbert, Terry and now Hill have ditched Mizzou for bigger and better things!

It's pretty sad when most of Missouri's top talent ends up at Nebraska, Arkansas and Illinois. Guess their fluke little run is over :rollin

Signing day is a long way aways........ <_<

Compton, Gabbert, Terry and now Hill have ditched Mizzou for bigger and better things!

It's pretty sad when most of Missouri's top talent ends up at Nebraska, Arkansas and Illinois. Guess their fluke little run is over :rollin

Personally, I think it's friggin great, but that's just me... :dunno

Marquise Hill switched his commit from Missouri to what other school? Do you have a source or a link?

Personally, I think it's friggin great, but that's just me... :dunno

Marquise Hill switched his commit from Missouri to what other school? Do you have a source or a link?

He Decommitted from Missouri today. Nebraska, Arkansas and Minnesota are his favs

Don't get cocky yet. There are rumors on rivals that Terry has decommitted and is going to Kansas. Hopefully these are just rumors.

Dang, and I was soooo getting my hopes up... :dumdum

Seriously though, and I don't want to rehash what I've said in a previous thread, so I'll simply say this: Worry, or get excited, about a recruit after he signs his Nebraska LOI.

Yeah, we get it Jen, you don't care or worry about recruits... yet you continue to post on them. I hope the coaches don't have your attitude or we'll be settling for lesser talent, which I don't want to do. We need to worry about recruits and we need to get excited about them because the ones who put the most effort into getting them usually do.

I want Kerry, and I want Hill, and I hope they both commit.

what do you mean most of Missouri's top talent. I must have missed that. Just because 1 or 2 leave. Terry is gone from NU, was never a MU lean anyway. Gabbert, well so be it. Pick your poison a MO 4 star QB or a TX 4 star QB. Plus I think he clearly saw the writting on the wall. He would have sat a minimum of 2 years, maybe 3 before he saw the field. Compton, really...the one kid you took from MO in that whole class. Big reach there big guy.

Truth is you can get them all and really when you look at it MU has 12 commits and 3 WRs with offers still on the board that are much better than Hill. If he doesnt want to play for MU then go else where. Others have done the same, hasnt hurt us yet.

BTW just because every single one of your posts is a flame post on MU, doesnt mean your still arnt a flamming trool that brings this board down. And P.S. try to having your team win a game recenttly against the team you talk smack on before you open your mouth. And dont do on this "little run" crap either, it makes you look foolish I have respect for NU. I have a lot of respect for most of the posters on this board. But you, your a flaming trool. I could care less about what you think.

Good day to you sir.

what do you mean most of Missouri's top talent. I must have missed that. Just because 1 or 2 leave. Terry is gone from NU, was never a MU lean anyway. Gabbert, well so be it. Pick your poison a MO 4 star QB or a TX 4 star QB. Plus I think he clearly saw the writting on the wall. He would have sat a minimum of 2 years, maybe 3 before he saw the field. Compton, really...the one kid you took from MO in that whole class. Big reach there big guy.

Truth is you can get them all and really when you look at it MU has 12 commits and 3 WRs with offers still on the board that are much better than Hill. If he doesnt want to play for MU then go else where. Others have done the same, hasnt hurt us yet.

BTW just because every single one of your posts is a flame post on MU, doesnt mean your still arnt a flamming trool that brings this board down. And P.S. try to having your team win a game recenttly against the team you talk smack on before you open your mouth. And dont do on this "little run" crap either, it makes you look foolish I have respect for NU. I have a lot of respect for most of the posters on this board. But you, your a flaming trool. I could care less about what you think.

Good day to you sir.

Dude, who the heck cares if anyone has "respect" for other teams or other posters, this isnt like real life here man its just a bunch of guys killing time and making some posts. MU had two good years the rest of the time they have sucked, NU has pretty much sucked the last 5 or 6 years.

"posting respect" come on, lets take this for what it is, a time killer that we all like.

My God, the last time NU beat MU was 06'. You beat us 07' and 08'. You beat us badly but you only beat us two years in a row so get off your high horse. I think what rubs people, me in particular the wrong way is that MU fans like to think of themselves as a top tier program and always have been. It's almost like 40 years got wiped clean and now MU is a better PROGRAM than NU which IMO is the furthest thing from the truth. Since 2001 it's a tie, 4-4 and we have developed a nice little rivalry w a team I personally hate more than any team in the country. I don't think it was a "short run" for MU but that was without a doubt the two best teams MU has ever had. Maybe not without a doubt but damn close. MU has recruited fairly well the last few years and probably isn't going to just fall off the map, although I don't think they will have near the success they had the last two years.