what do you guys think about this.

As you know i live in nebraska and my wife's family is all husker. My daughter who is 6 is a jayhawk and husker fan. I am going to be taking her to the KU/UNL bball game this year, her first to a major event. I am thinking of taking a husker and jayhawk windsuite and cutting them in half and sewing them back together, 1/2 KU 1/2 huskers. Do you think this is too much or would you guys get a kick out of it?

Wait...

You live in Nebraska?

I did not know that..

j/k..Sounds cute..I'd always hoped we'd play the Buckeyes out here in the Fiesta Bowl so my Wife and I could wear opposing shirts or something and maybe get the obligatory TV shot of us...But the Marriage only lasted seven years. :nutz

But our Husker/Buckeye Hybrid Son and I did that all day today..He wore his scarlet Buckeye shirt and I wore the same shade of Scarlet 1994 Nebraska National Championship shirt with the same Herbie that appears on my icon...about half a dozen Husker fans and one Buckeye fan stopped us and pointed out our ...Blasphemin' ways?

I've never thought mixing team colors like that was a good idea and it might be cute if it was her idea, but since it not just have her pick a side or go neutral. IMO

for 6 years i've been trying to get her to pick sides. i prefer she goes all KU but then she would be cheering for the huskers. She likes the idea, i just don't know if it will look good. I do like the front back idea. thought about a husker tat on one cheek and jayhawk on the other.