LB info

And that's fine if you dont believe me or dont think i'm a credible source. It doesnt hurt my feelings or make me want to impress anyone. Im just a fan who is trying to give other fans a little more info than what they read in to papers, without leaking any harful info. Shoot me

I'm not trying to crack on you, man. You're probably a swell person. I'm just saying that, without knowing you, you're just as anonymous as I am. Am I Bo Pelini? Am I Arnold Schwarzenegger? Nobody knows, so nobody knows how much credibility to give me when I post. We're all in the same boat.

Haha its all good man. If your Bo i will be Schwarzenegger.

I really don't get why people get so bent out of shape at things like this. It's not like he's saying something obsurd. If you don't want to believe him then don't if you do, do.

I can answer that in two words: Pre. Season.

Everyone is bored and looking for something to talk about until the pads start popping.

missouri_husker24, I dont' know who you are, but I think you need to keep your mouth shut on topics like this because unless its information that you can get from the newspapers it needs to be kept quiet. I have numerous sources inside the program and they aren't supposed to be leaking anything, so I would tell your source to keep his mouth shut, or else you need to zip it. Judging by your name, I have a couple guesses as to who your source is. I will be asking them about it too.

This is why I was wary of posting any info on the situation. I'm attending UNL, I know people, and played high school football in Texas. I threw passes to Chris Omigie in practice. I have gone fishing with Bryce Brown here in Missouri. I know people. Im not trying to be the all knowing god of football. Nothing of what I said in my first post was LEAKING information. Its not like I posted NU's playbooks online. So just calm down and go drink some Koolaide.

Bryce Brown? Sounds like you need some new friends

missouri_husker24, I dont' know who you are, but I think you need to keep your mouth shut on topics like this because unless its information that you can get from the newspapers it needs to be kept quiet. I have numerous sources inside the program and they aren't supposed to be leaking anything, so I would tell your source to keep his mouth shut, or else you need to zip it. Judging by your name, I have a couple guesses as to who your source is. I will be asking them about it too.

Tough guy :worship

Now taking votes for the lamest post ever...

This is why I was wary of posting any info on the situation. I'm attending UNL, I know people, and played high school football in Texas. I threw passes to Chris Omigie in practice. I have gone fishing with Bryce Brown here in Missouri. I know people. Im not trying to be the all knowing god of football. Nothing of what I said in my first post was LEAKING information. Its not like I posted NU's playbooks online. So just calm down and go drink some Koolaide.

First off Koolaid doesn't have a "e" in it. Second off thanks for the information. :thumbs Thanks for posting it.

alright alright, i guess i'll shut my mouth, sheesh. I won't claim to be any guy of authority with the University, or even the football program, it does seem as though some of you have a problem with the appearance of an authority. Some of you talking about having nothing better to do and being picked on as a child, whatever thats suppose to mean, if you look at my total posts....compared to most people on the board, you'll come to find that i have PLENTY of other things to do. Like video games (haha, joking) I think some of you should go out for a little walk, and get fresh air before calling me the one that has nothing better to do. just a thought

carry on.

The answer is to have Bo call Pete Carrol, fly out to SoCal and see how Pete runs practice.

Open to all anytime, anywhere, anybody with note pad and camera and video camera. Besure to catch the dummy falling from the roof tops.

If your good enough to beat them do so, no secrets, do it with talent.

I have to say I like his style.

This closed doors stuff just bugs me. I sure isn't rocket science or developing a secret poison. You should never be worried about winning a game with a trick play or losing one to a trick play. Be prepared.

:facepalm: wow :cop:

And that's fine if you dont believe me or dont think i'm a credible source. It doesnt hurt my feelings or make me want to impress anyone. Im just a fan who is trying to give other fans a little more info than what they read in to papers, without leaking any harful info. Shoot me

Bravo! :clap

alright alright, i guess i'll shut my mouth, sheesh. I won't claim to be any guy of authority with the University, or even the football program, it does seem as though some of you have a problem with the appearance of an authority. Some of you talking about having nothing better to do and being picked on as a child, whatever thats suppose to mean, if you look at my total posts....compared to most people on the board, you'll come to find that i have PLENTY of other things to do. Like video games (haha, joking) I think some of you should go out for a little walk, and get fresh air before calling me the one that has nothing better to do. just a thought

carry on.

Just because someone has a high post count doesn't mean they have no life, or don't have anything better to do. It only takes a second to post a half sentence response to a thread, which most responses are...simmer down my friend.

missouri_husker24, Thanks for posting, MOST really appreciate the tid bit of info, whether it's fact or not don't matter, you seem to be trustworthy and I believe ya.

:facepalm:

As good as this board is, it's embarassing how we act when someone says that someone they know has info.... Believe him or don't believe him, but don't go on a rant trying to get more info or insinuating that he doesn't know what he is talking about. I currently have 3 friends on the team... I could make many posts that state info like this... But the fact is; 95% of what the players know is on the radio the next day...