KU vs south eastern colorado st.

I know I know...but I live in Denver and all our family is coming in from Omaha...so had to give em an extra day...not my choice hence why I'm trying to hook up a projector to the lapper...any ideas? It's killin me...

Sucks for you.

Me? I will be at home all day with the wife and our new little bundle of joy, watching football games on two TVs until the Husker game comes on. Of course, my wife might not be with me the whole time due to work, so some of our friends are bound to come over.

Ahhh...I can't wait!

I know I know...but I live in Denver and all our family is coming in from Omaha...so had to give em an extra day...not my choice hence why I'm trying to hook up a projector to the lapper...any ideas? It's killin me...

I have the same issue, I can't get the feed on cable out here in NY. They don't currently offer an internet video feed, just the radio feed at Huskers.Com. I sent an email about it to NU because I couldn't understand why they don't have a PPV internet option, got a reply that they would look into it. It is killing me also as I may not be able to get a pass from Household 6 to go to the watchsite bar in NYC. However, not sure this helps you since you won't be in your house, I have heard of people buying a used dish from DirectTV on ebay and just signing up for a day pass? Has anyone done this and could send me some information on what it takes money wise and effort wise, including setting up the dish. Getting on top of my house would not be easy, with direction is best for picking up the feeds?

this game is getting picked over NU vs. FAU on fox sports? :angry:

sorry i lost the link, but i wouldn't lie to you guys, i love you

btw, 17 days if you have lost count :)

It's on FCS so not quite as bad, it's not like they picked that game for FSN.

Alright so I have no clue if these work or not but there was a topic up like this on a different board. One guy gave out a few sites to try that should be free but I'm not sure if they work or not. www.justin.tv, www.livestream.com, www.ustream.tv or you could always try espn360 if you get it in your area and I guess I dunno if they'd be on there if they're PPV. But just some options I thought I'd throw out there. I can't wait for the season to start, I'm living in a townhouse with 5 of us in it and I think each of us have a tv in our main living room so we have 5 different tv's set up, all with cable, so there's good chance that we'll have almost every cable game on. Ha ha guess you can tell what our priorities are. :wasted

Yeah, better picture quality would be great for the PPV games. So would production.

I'll bitch about it until I turn blue, but in the end, I'm still going to order all three of them because I want to see Nebraska in action.

Yeah, I was wondering if anybody contacted the university to see about getting the games filmed and aired in HD this year. I'm sure they could stipulate somethign like that in the contract. Regular TV sucks!!

I can remember when most of the games were on RADIO ONLY. For people that live in western Nebraska, the pay-per-view option is a vast improvement over no tv at all. Save for the people who live within close driving distance of Lincoln, going to the stadium isn't an option, so $30 to buy the game is reasonable.

There was a time when NU was televised against one out-of-conference team and maybe two conference schools. That was prior to the Big 12 days.

Imagine those days, three of 10 regular season games televised, plus one bowl game.

As it stands now, the Huskers will be televised for six games, not including the Big 12 title game if we can get there. It is hard for me to believe that Texas Tech, Oklahoma and Kansas won't be regular cable options. And there could very well be more pay-per-view options. People can buy pay-per-vew or go to bars so there is actually a chance for fans to see nearly every game NU plays.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

A coworker of mine out here in AZ was telling me that before the radio feeds for the Husker games came out here, that a large group of people each paid 10-20 bucks to call long distance to their family in Omaha who would put the phone next to the radio speaker during the game and play it loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. This was back in the days when a long distance phone call would cost mega bucks!

Yes, we've come a long way since then. :)