Mizzou needs to be Humbled

My favorite line..."Humbled is losing to a bunch of toothless, hillbilly, inbred Buck Owens fans, dressed to red to the hilt as they pity clap you for your “effort” as you lose by 50 on your home field."

The fact that a guy from MISSOURI accuses Nebraskans of being toothless, inbreed, Buck Owens fans is hilarious to me. This coming from the hillbilly meth capitol of the planet!

Seriously, I spent a little time in S.W. MO. And I can tell you, some of those folks made Arkansinians seem cultured by comparison!

I dunno, sounds kinda like Oklahoma fans to me.

No...OU fans are f'in hillbillies. They have most of their teeth but f'in hillbillies nonetheless.

If none GBR fan really care of TAH, no long thread would be on this best GBR web to tell how none care about TAH, plusa also a turd fan. If no care then no thread needed is all I can say. Plus also why go get word"s from a nother Tigerplace and bring to best GBR and say, This turd can make me mad and you can read so we all can get mad? Seem like ever one is doing same to me.

Getting a puffed up chest can just make a shirt tight and can be a button fly of.

I"m glad to be long time TAH top fan and say that on this best GBR web if okay.

:moreinteresting

Have nice weekend.I will to.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MO>

:worship

If none GBR fan really care of TAH, no long thread would be on this best GBR web to tell how none care about TAH, plusa also a turd fan. If no care then no thread needed is all I can say. Plus also why go get word"s from a nother Tigerplace and bring to best GBR and say, This turd can make me mad and you can read so we all can get mad? Seem like ever one is doing same to me.

Getting a puffed up chest can just make a shirt tight and can be a button fly of.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MO>

What the F just happened here?

TuffTiger

Columbia,MO>

Pure unadulterated Zen.

The part in green has to be the greatest sentence ever posted on a message board. :laughpound

TuffTiger

Columbia,MO>

I have absolutely no clue what this entire post says. Is it english??

:point

Well allow me to retort...

I would say i'm sorry that I grew up being a fan of a team with one of the better traditions in college football. Having a coach that every kid that played football, dreamed of playing for. That the team I follow has had more years of success than some programs put together and can lay claim to possibly fielding one of the greatest teams ever.

But I won't.

I won't apologize for taking pride in this team I have followed since I was a little kid.

Do the years of mediocrity piss me off. Of course they do. I am a fan.

But if you think I won't be smiling if we beat your ass like we're your damn dad, you're sadly mistaken.

:clap:clap

TuffTiger

Columbia,MO>

C'mon Sker, you have to appreciate the genius that is Tuff Tiger. He makes me laugh everytime. Favorite quote, and I think it is someone's sig, is the one where paraphrased, since he doesn't ever type in cohesive sentences, he says, "you are like a blister, shows up when the work is done."

Wow, that guy freaked the hell out. I think when you have one of your best teams in program history but you still somehow managed to TIE for the Big 12 North title (I know they got the go ahead because we got whooped at home). But come on, at least win it out right if you want bragging rights but I think you should first win a Big 12 title before you can get talking too much crap. We won a Big 12 North title and then get beat by OU and lose our bowl game to Auburn. For such a prolific team they were supposed to have they sure didn't look all that impressive in their bowl game. I mean I think it is hard for us Husker fans to have to start putting up with the Kansas's and Mizzou's becuase they are getting to become better programs. It sucks when they beat us but for the conference as a whole it's better. I had some buddies of mine in college that were Kansas and Mizzou fans. It sucked listening to them but it did kind of go full circle; Mizzou beat us, we beat Kansas, Kansas beat Mizzou. But yeah, this guy must have gotten blue balled or something that day. :nutz

I love how Mizzou fans glorify their pitifullness. Oops I forgot I married a Mizzou grad.... I have to admit, there was A VERY SMALL part of me that was happy for them and their success.....and then I went to a game in Columbia and lost all respect for them. They don't know how to win with class because they have had no experience at consistently winning!

I feel the same way... I saw ONE game in Columbia, amidst the toothless hillbillies, and it was horrible from start to finish. I took the word of a colleague that the game would be a good experience... it was anything but. I dont know if anyone has seen Nice Dreams, but in the LSD trip scene there is a guy with a beard laughing like a maniac... I swear that was the guy sitting next to me.

NEVER AGAIN!! Mizzou is classless because they dont know how to handle winning... 2 flash in the pan seasons and suddenly they think they are in the same league as Nebraska, OU and Texass. I suppose they are given the Big XII, but as far as winning and championships... they are on the outside looking N.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MO>

C'mon Sker, you have to appreciate the genius that is Tuff Tiger. He makes me laugh everytime. Favorite quote, and I think it is someone's sig, is the one where paraphrased, since he doesn't ever type in cohesive sentences, he says, "you are like a blister, shows up when the work is done."

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound