Mizzou needs to be Humbled

And it is such things like this that they wonder why they get stereotyped as classless. I do realize that we, as well as every program in the nation have some "bad apples". I wonder how long they will allow that to stay up on the site before it is removed. Or will they allow that type of post to stay up? I would have to imagine that if someone posted something like that on Huskerboard, the mods/admin would remove it promptly. I am fairly new here so I could be wrong about that, but I hope not :)

Is this the guy with the blog? He “attended” UNL. Nonetheless, he is a douchebag.

Yeah that is what I don't get about him, he lives in Omaha yet everything about the state, except for Omaha Steaks, pisses him off. If he is that damned pissed off about living in Omaha then f-ing leave! I understand having a job, but he has had YEARS to find a new opportunity. He hates the people in NE, he hates Omaha, he hates the Huskers, he hates everything, why stay? What a miserable person.

Is this the guy with the blog? He “attended” UNL. Nonetheless, he is a douchebag.

Yeah that is what I don't get about him, he lives in Omaha yet everything about the state, except for Omaha Steaks, pisses him off. If he is that damned pissed off about living in Omaha then f-ing leave! I understand having a job, but he has had YEARS to find a new opportunity. He hates the people in NE, he hates Omaha, he hates the Huskers, he hates everything, why stay? What a miserable person.

Somebody has got to be able to personally vouch for the guy. He can't be as much of a petulant douche bag as his online persona seems to indicate. I mean, he lives in Omaha and attended UNL. He has to have at least one redeeming quality that allowed him to earn at least one friend in the state of Nebraska along the way.

He does seem to spend A LOT of time on the internet, though. Maybe he doesn't get out much?

so Fro Daddy's true feelings come out... jk Fro :):cheers

:lol:

He is a little over the top for me. He sometimes has good points, but...well to each their own.

I will say this though, there are plenty of times when I hear Severe rant about nonsence that makes no sence and I wish I could pop him in his mouth. That guys is a total tool bag. :box

My favorite line..."Humbled is losing to a bunch of toothless, hillbilly, inbred Buck Owens fans, dressed to red to the hilt as they pity clap you for your “effort” as you lose by 50 on your home field."

The fact that a guy from MISSOURI accuses Nebraskans of being toothless, inbreed, Buck Owens fans is hilarious to me. This coming from the hillbilly meth capitol of the planet!

Seriously, I spent a little time in S.W. MO. And I can tell you, some of those folks made Arkansinians seem cultured by comparison!

My favorite line..."Humbled is losing to a bunch of toothless, hillbilly, inbred Buck Owens fans, dressed to red to the hilt as they pity clap you for your “effort” as you lose by 50 on your home field."

The fact that a guy from MISSOURI accuses Nebraskans of being toothless, inbreed, Buck Owens fans is hilarious to me. This coming from the hillbilly meth capitol of the planet!

Seriously, I spent a little time in S.W. MO. And I can tell you, some of those folks made Arkansinians seem cultured by comparison!

I dunno, sounds kinda like Oklahoma fans to me.

Somebody has got to be able to personally vouch for the guy. He can't be as much of a petulant douche bag as his online persona seems to indicate. I mean, he lives in Omaha and attended UNL. He has to have at least one redeeming quality that allowed him to earn at least one friend in the state of Nebraska along the way.

He does seem to spend A LOT of time on the internet, though. Maybe he doesn't get out much?

I wonder who he is on this board. Dollars to donuts he is on this board, and prolly most other Husker boards. (Is there a HuskerH8ter here? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?)

Part of this guy's schtick is probably performance, for himself if for nothing else. People let their hair down online and say things they wouldn't normally say. I'm sure that's where about 90% of this whole "rant" comes from.

Try reading it in Will Ferrel's voice, the voice Ferrell used when he did that cheerleader character on SNL. Maybe that's how Mr. Grumpypants intends this to come across. It's readable that way, if nothing else. :lol:

On a side note, when are writers giong to learn that F bombs lose all their spark and flavor when used so haphazardly. Especially in print.

This is coming from the son of a sailor, so I can assure you, I like using salty language as much as the next guy, but come on at least mix it up a little. There are tons of great curse words in the english language. And if that gets boring, just start using foreign ones randomly in your writing. Hell, most americans won't know the difference.

On a side note, when are writers giong to learn that F bombs lose all their spark and flavor when used so haphazardly. Especially in print.

This is coming from the son of a sailor, so I can assure you, I like using salty language as much as the next guy, but come on at least mix it up a little. There are tons of great curse words in the english language. And if that gets boring, just start using foreign ones randomly in your writing. Hell, most americans won't know the difference.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I am someone who appreciates the stance you are taking. What a limited curse vocabulary. Dude wouldnt last two minutes in a verbal battle with me.

Use some imagination, mix it up. It would definitely add dramatic affect. :lol:

so Fro Daddy's true feelings come out... jk Fro :):cheers

:lol:

He is a little over the top for me. He sometimes has good points, but...well to each their own.

I will say this though, there are plenty of times when I hear Severe rant about nonsence that makes no sence and I wish I could pop him in his mouth. That guys is a total tool bag. :box

This is why I think Fro Daddy is THE best fan out there. He even makes me want to cheer for good old mizzou with that much class. You're my boy Fro!!

Whooptie-freakin'-doo for Mr. Potty Mouth over there in black and gold.

:golfclap

You stay classy sir..... you stay classy.

I think the only thing this mizzou fan 'deserves' is to be forced to read this after the hangover subsides

:facepalm: do'h!!!

(i am not implying that this fan is representative of mizzou as a whole.... although he seems to imply that he is :hmmph )

I am someone who appreciates the stance you are taking. What a limited curse vocabulary. Dude wouldnt last two minutes in a verbal battle with me.

Use some imagination, mix it up. It would definitely add dramatic affect. :lol:

So maybe Missouri doesn't need to be humbled so much as they need a thesaurus?