Castille..

a friend let me use his login and password to check out what's being said on huskersillustrated and here's what I got off of it...

The latest from Saturday morning's practice Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOD EDIT. NO PREMIUM INFO CAN BE POSTED HERE.

Posted on 8/22 11:41 AM | IP: Logged

If Castille's off, where does that put Mendoza?

If Castille isn't off, where does that put Mendoza?

The WR corps looks so logjammed I wonder if Mendoza wouldn't be better served back in the RB role, being that #3 or #4 guy - as we like to use RBs so much - and also splitting out into the slot every once in a while to stretch the field.

No, not with Burkhead and Ward. Plus Mendoza hasn't done any RB work since last year.

Mendoza was with the RBs today.

That don't bode well for a couple of reasons. :(

a friend let me use his login and password to check out what's being said on huskersillustrated and here's what I got off of it...

Take this down, don't post pay site information here please.

Sorry to offend anyone... just anxious and didn't think about that part of it... it's been editted!

Take this down, don't post pay site information here please.

Sorry to offend anyone... just anxious and didn't think about that part of it... it's been editted!

Not offended, it's just against the boards rules. You didn't post anything that the OWH and LJS aren't reporting also. Which is why Rivals is just wrong, they post a teaser headline and then have the same or less info than you can find here or on one of the papers.