Castille..

I think the program took a step back today. Castille was going to be a key factor in letting Lee have some cushion while he adjusted to game management. Helu has also had some injury problems since last fall. If he goes down you're telling me we have a true freshman starting at tailback. Doesn't exactly set my mind at ease, no matter how good he is.

Castille is out, and Burkhead is #2.

time to step up burkhead.. guess all the hype you've been getting will finall be revealed.....

i was hoping like a lot of other people for a susension but BOOTED off the team i never thought....

sooo going back to the first post that started it all... was it a 5thhhhhhh failed drug screen?? so what does that mean...?? that Castille like to smoke some bud??

damn damn damn

and i was sooo happy today about vestal....

Castille is out, and Burkhead is #2.

time to step up burkhead.. guess all the hype you've been getting will finall be revealed.....

i was hoping like a lot of other people for a susension but BOOTED off the team i never thought....

sooo going back to the first post that started it all... was it a 5thhhhhhh failed drug screen?? so what does that mean...?? that Castille like to smoke some bud??

damn damn damn

and i was sooo happy today about vestal....

I cant believe he was right. But somehow I doubt that was his 5th failed drug test.

dedhoarse