Does it worry anybody...

Some of you people absolutely baffle me. You whine incessantly about how we can't sign anyone like the freakin world is gonna end and then when we do you either completely tear the kid down or whine about how they are other people's cast-offs.

Is there no pleasing you?

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Aug 24 2009, 01:48 AM) 455311[/snapback]

Some of you people absolutely baffle me. You whine incessantly about how we can't sign anyone like the freakin world is gonna end and then when we do you either completely tear the kid down or whine about how they are other people's cast-offs.

Is there no pleasing you?

i'm guessing he's a troll it's his 3rd post. that said no. i'll look at the class in feb and decide from there.

Doesn't worry me at all, to be honest. If you really want to rant about *star* rating, we have still signed three four stars this year, or did we forget about them? Granted nothing is official till February but come on.

We are still SUPER early in the recruiting process for 2010. Hell, my high school alma mater just got done with it's blue and white scrimmage last Friday. They haven't even played a game yet! A lot of things can happen between now and February.