Pelini gave Castille chances

WOW!!!

He addressed things that I thought would be his biggest short comings. I felt that the program would be out of control. I felt the program would be under NCAA investigation very quickly with him as the head coach.

I now know I was totally wrong. I will eat the crow that I have served up.

His honesty, his, you will do things right or your butt is on the bus out of town is fantastic.

It is not about winning games. It is about making, keeping this program a thing of pride for the state of Nebraska and the fans of that program. It has never been about NC for me. I understand the luck it requires to even have a chance. It has always been about doing things the Nebraska way, the way your grandfather and dad did things. Just honest and right.

I can say it has taken me almost two full years to totally endorse Bo, but I am ready to do that now.

I have held a large portion of money away from the Universtiy for those two years, but I never thought of sending it anywhere else. I wanted to use it as leverage, when I felt the time came. But I see now that I was wrong.

This truly is a happy day for me.

WOW!!!

He addressed things that I thought would be his biggest short comings. I felt that the program would be out of control. I felt the program would be under NCAA investigation very quickly with him as the head coach.

His honesty, his, you will do things right or your butt is on the bus out of town is fantastic.

It is not about winning games. It is about making, keeping this program a thing of pride for the state of Nebraska and the fans of that program. It has never been about NC for me. I understand the luck it requires to even have a chance. It has always been about doing things the Nebraska way, the way your grandfather and dad did things. Just honest and right.

I can say it has taken me almost two full years to totally endorse Bo, but I am ready to do that now.

I have held a large portion of money away from the Universtiy for those two years, but I never thought of sending it anywhere else. I wanted to use it as leverage, when I felt the time came. But I see now that I was wrong.

Wow. Did you really know anything about Bo prior to formulating those assumptions? I can't think of anything in Bo's past that would have me worried about losing control of the team, or having us under NCAA scrutiny. I'm puzzled by your rash assumptions, although you're onboard now.

You obviously did not follow his actions after his first season as DC.

I was very privey to information back then. Connected was the word then, no longer though.

Many problems with his actions to the program, recruiting, Dillard, players running wild at the Alamo Bowl. Quite a few in trouble, some not making the news. Snyder. The FUSP Gloves on national television. Watching his actions on the sideline early in the year last year.

I had many reasons and voiced them here several times.

But he has matured during his stint with Oklahoma and LSU. And very much so since his arrival at Nebraska this time. My guess is because of his devout admiration for Coach Osborne, and visa versa.

Thankfully someone saw things that I did not, as I am very glad we have him now.

You obviously did not follow his actions after his first season as DC.

I was very privey to information back then. Connected was the word then, no longer though.

Many problems with his actions to the program, recruiting, Dillard, players running wild at the Alamo Bowl. Quite a few in trouble, some not making the news. Snyder. The FUSP Gloves on national television. Watching his actions on the sideline early in the year last year.

I had many reasons and voiced them here several times.

But he has matured during his stint with Oklahoma and LSU. And very much so since his arrival at Nebraska this time. My guess is because of his devout admiration for Coach Osborne, and visa versa.

Thankfully someone saw things that I did not, as I am very glad we have him now.

Ok you were serious in your post, wasn't sure as I thought there was a ton of sarcasm in that post. I am glad you are now happy, seriously, it will help you enjoy the ride more.

WOW!!!

Takes a big man to come around publicly. :woo

And the sheep fall in line...................

Huh?

See, you're a sheep. You're a sheep because you're doing... something. Whatever. But mostly you're a sheep because you didn't point out that other people are sheep. By failing to point that out, you lost the most important thing there is, namely, the ability to be uber-cool by labeling other people sheep. Had you been the one to label everyone then you would not be a sheep. But you failed. Utterly.

You're such a sheep.

PS - so am I. So is... everyone, I guess. Baa.

And the conspiracy theorists continue to rant and rave...........

What the hell are you talking about? There is no conspiracy here. Only a bunch of fans willing to accept whatever Bo says, simply because Bo said it. I'm not against Q being dismissed nessasarily. And if you took the time to read most of my posts, instead of lobing lame insults at me because you dislike me. Then you would know I'm a big fan of Bo, and believe he was the best choice for NU when hired.

But that doesn't mean I like his attitude and handling of the media. I feel as a fan of one of the biggest CFB programs in the country, and a direct contributer to the university for the majority of my life. (remember, public institution= tax funded) I feel the people sometimes deserve more of an explanation than, "I'm done talking about this!" or, "This is an internal matter." Sorry, but that's not always good enough for me. Especially considering there can be a strong argument made that his "cleaning house" is a bit more arbitrary than many of you, or the media are trying to portray it to be.

.................Now that is a rant!!!

Maybe Bo couldn't say what Q did publicly.

I wasn't a student/athlete at UNL, so I don't know if there are confidentiality rules regarding disclosure of rules infractions that aren't part of public record. Maybe AR or someone with a law background or someone who is a former student/athlete could shed some light on this once and for all.

Huh?

See, you're a sheep. You're a sheep because you're doing... something. Whatever. But mostly you're a sheep because you didn't point out that other people are sheep. By failing to point that out, you lost the most important thing there is, namely, the ability to be uber-cool by labeling other people sheep. Had you been the one to label everyone then you would not be a sheep. But you failed. Utterly.

You're such a sheep.

PS - so am I. So is... everyone, I guess. Baa.

:laughpound Knapple thinks I'm uber cool!