I would give my thumbs to mutilate Missouri in 09'

Just putting it out there.

I hate Missouri and their stupid faces!

I know we've probably discussed this, but I still don't understand some people's desire to beat Missouri so badly. They are just another conference team that we beat up on for decades who have had the upper hand on us lately. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Nebraska beat them, but right now I see them as no more a threat to us than Texas Tech, Kansas, or even Colorado. We're Nebraska. Let's set our sights high and focus on beating up on Virginia Tech and Oklahoma (in addition to the other teams on our schedule!)

you say that but i don't want to beat kansas as badly. misery? brad smith and chase daniel need to be thrown into a vat of boiling hawaiian punch

Understandable. They've been a thorn in our sides recently. I guess it's just kind of sad when we take a win over the Tigers as a major accomplishment when we've taken it for granted for so long. :hmmph

Maybe those days will soon be over.

I'm stormin the field if we win by 20+ Who's with me?

I'd be there with you if I could...but make sure you don't get blind sided by an upset player (urgh..Kellen Houston)....

and I didn't want to beat Misery so bad until I spent a few month on TigerBoard.com.....a joke of a board of course...yet all they do is talk smack....KILL MISERY! (sorry)

just a point of discussion, so dont over react,

But for the guys who are now upset "after reading Tiger board". what did you expect another team to say? Did you think all the MU posters would sit back and say "i hope we dont lose too bad to NU this year" ? Truth is most of those posters are probably pretty confident because of what has happened the past 2 years. The MU teams 2 deep and probably 3 deep were clearly more talented. So they feel good about it.

Of course it doest help you cause on 'TB' that NU posters proclaim how great the team and players are every year and talk smack only to disapear after a bad loss.

If you guys want to take that stuff so serious then you should be saying "although i clearly want to win the division, i hope MU does well also because that guy Fro Daddy is so darn cool. He is polite and funny, and i kinda wish he was a Husker fan instead of a Tiger fan, but he sure is a great guy"

yeah, that sounds more like it..... ;)

But any way, got to run. I have to brush my teeth. Yeah, I was one of the rich kids growin up so i got to go to that there dentist in the big funny town with indoor toliets. :dumdum

First things first....beat FAU, then worry about the next game and so forth. A win over MU won't mean a lot if we are sporting a .500 record when that game rolls around.

TRUE DAT!!

Although, beating mizzou in Columbia will be a stepping stone for this program. Its not just winning the game, its putting mizzou and their horrid fanbase in their place!!

I know we've probably discussed this, but I still don't understand some people's desire to beat Missouri so badly. They are just another conference team that we beat up on for decades who have had the upper hand on us lately. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Nebraska beat them, but right now I see them as no more a threat to us than Texas Tech, Kansas, or even Colorado. We're Nebraska. Let's set our sights high and focus on beating up on Virginia Tech and Oklahoma (in addition to the other teams on our schedule!)

you say that but i don't want to beat kansas as badly. misery? brad smith and chase daniel need to be thrown into a vat of boiling hawaiian punch

Understandable. They've been a thorn in our sides recently. I guess it's just kind of sad when we take a win over the Tigers as a major accomplishment when we've taken it for granted for so long. :hmmph

Maybe those days will soon be over.

You know something, it was a good experience losing to them because now we are going to appreciate those Ws all the more.

This is why we hate you.

Signed,

Rest of B12 North.