CB Anterio Sloan

• 1 month later...

Good luck to him. Only thing I can say is he is missing out.

No he isn't, he really didn't have the opportunity to miss out. Staff cooled on him big time.

That is what I have heard as well. Correct me if I am wrong Cave but the staff kind of sent the nonverbal message that he wasnt what we thought he was when we originally recruited him.

Good luck to him. Only thing I can say is he is missing out.

No he isn't, he really didn't have the opportunity to miss out. Staff cooled on him big time.

That is what I have heard as well. Correct me if I am wrong Cave but the staff kind of sent the nonverbal message that he wasnt what we thought he was when we originally recruited him.

That is the indication that I got as well. They really slowed down the communication with him and then he re-opened his commitment. I think academically he has some issues, but I am not sure on that or if that is the true issue or not.

• 1 month later...

Reason?

"I'm no longer committed to Kentucky," he said. "Actually, they have backed off. I don't have a scholarship offer there anymore."

Sloan continued, "What happened was, I had a shoulder injury from my 10th grade year that they examined when I visited. They don't think it's going to improve, that it's going to be a problem for me the rest of my career and something that may keep me from playing."

Reason?

"I'm no longer committed to Kentucky," he said. "Actually, they have backed off. I don't have a scholarship offer there anymore."

Sloan continued, "What happened was, I had a shoulder injury from my 10th grade year that they examined when I visited. They don't think it's going to improve, that it's going to be a problem for me the rest of my career and something that may keep me from playing."

Interesting..............Sure it wasn't grades, Anterio?