Bo on Rome

n.e.husker

ugh..good interview, but man, had to drag up pedersuck and billy pee.

it was a very good interview. Pelini must like Rome. He came accross very well. He pushed Bo on the progress and Bo said he was playing for a Championship THIS year! He also said he was very high on his defense and his qbLee and can not wait to see his Blackshirts put it on the field. He said this year is better than last as the players understand the attitude and work ethic he demmands. I found it very encoraging and would rate it as a good opportunity to focus back on the real Nebraka with TO and all the old ethics and fan support. I predict the media will warm up to Bo and his version of the Huskers as we beat people and show the practice efforts and walk on traditions are for real. There really was no talk about Suh. Bo explained how important he felt it was to embrace the old Nebraska way and how he was helped to keep that and get feedback from TO on things that needed to be done the old way!! There was also a very good question on the SEC versus the Big 12. Bo seemed to imply that there was an equality at this time. Bo stood up for the Big 12 on that question!

I too think Jim Rome is a tool, but Frank Caliendo is just a freaking HACK!!!

whu?

Urban dictionary definition: Hack-(n) A cheap, mediocre, or second-rate practitioner, especially in the fields of journalism and literature: a charlatan or incompetent.

I'll bet Hack has never ever ever heard that definition before.

ugh..good interview, but man, had to drag up pedersuck and billy pee.

it was a very good interview. Pelini must like Rome. He came accross very well. He pushed Bo on the progress and Bo said he was playing for a Championship THIS year! He also said he was very high on his defense and his qbLee and can not wait to see his Blackshirts put it on the field. He said this year is better than last as the players understand the attitude and work ethic he demmands. I found it very encoraging and would rate it as a good opportunity to focus back on the real Nebraka with TO and all the old ethics and fan support. I predict the media will warm up to Bo and his version of the Huskers as we beat people and show the practice efforts and walk on traditions are for real. There really was no talk about Suh. Bo explained how important he felt it was to embrace the old Nebraska way and how he was helped to keep that and get feedback from TO on things that needed to be done the old way!! There was also a very good question on the SEC versus the Big 12. Bo seemed to imply that there was an equality at this time. Bo stood up for the Big 12 on that question!

:yeah

Great synopsis. And did you notice how he conveniently left off which championship? During a player interview on the first day of fall camp, one of the guys said something like that, too. Someone questioned the player on what he meant by the word "championships", and the player reiterated, CHAMPIONSHIPS, several times.

:woo