Has Nebraska has earned a move up in polls?

Twodocs

Here is what I'm predicting.

Missouri will be in the top 25 probably 24

Iowa will get bumped back to 25

Nebraska will move up to 22

Kansas will move to 23

Notre Dame will be ranked in the Top 20 because their Notre Dame

Oregon will move to 23

Oklahoma will DROP out of the top 10 probably will be ranked at #11

Ohio State will be sitting at #9

Georgia will fall back to #19

EDIT: This may change if the Noles lose tonight....hoping that they do

It's so sad that the pollsters think the same way about teams like BYU. "Well, they're BYU, so they just can't be that good." Since when is only winning by one point against a top five team a reason not to rank someone highly? We're talking the #3 team in the country. Bradford is only one player and injuries are part of the game. There is no logical reason why BYU shouldn't be in the top 10 this week. Period. Let them drop off if they lose, but as of right now, they've played one of the toughest schedules in the country and are 1-0. That's all that matters. You rank teams by what they've accomplished on the field, not there perceived talent level. Otherwise there's no point in playing the games.

Here is what I'm predicting.

Missouri will be in the top 25 probably 24

Iowa will get bumped back to 25

Nebraska will move up to 22

Kansas will move to 23

Notre Dame will be ranked in the Top 20 because their Notre Dame

Oregon will move to 23

Oklahoma will DROP out of the top 10 probably will be ranked at #11

Ohio State will be sitting at #9

Georgia will fall back to #19

EDIT: This may change if the Noles lose tonight....hoping that they do

Are you kidding me? Notre Dame only moving up to top 20? They will move up to the spot vacated by Oklahoma this week! :sarcasm

Will OU stay in the Top 10 without Bradford in the coaches poll?

Lets be serious, Missouri has a very good possibility of leapfrogging us. BYU will also pass us, we might pass Oregon and Iowa but that leaves us even. If we move up it is because we pass a Georgia squad which really is overranked. Notre Dame will get a bump, for sure. The quarterback play by Notre Dame and Missouri is why they will move on up.

It's so sad that the pollsters think the same way about teams like BYU. "Well, they're BYU, so they just can't be that good." Since when is only winning by one point against a top five team a reason not to rank someone highly? We're talking the #3 team in the country. Bradford is only one player and injuries are part of the game. There is no logical reason why BYU shouldn't be in the top 10 this week. Period. Let them drop off if they lose, but as of right now, they've played one of the toughest schedules in the country and are 1-0. That's all that matters. You rank teams by what they've accomplished on the field, not there perceived talent level. Otherwise there's no point in playing the games.

Yeah but the problem is that the voters do base it off of a talent and their own subjective thoughts. "That team upset Oklahoma by one point and Oklahoma was without their Hypesman winner Sam Bradford? Simple a fluke!"

Utah's situation from last year is a great example.

Plus, obviously they just love basing it off speculation. Nebraska ended the season not ranked in the top 25, and came in ranked in the top 25. Opinions matter too much in college football.

Lets be serious, Missouri has a very good possibility of leapfrogging us. BYU will also pass us, we might pass Oregon and Iowa but that leaves us even. If we move up it is because we pass a Georgia squad which really is overranked. Notre Dame will get a bump, for sure. The quarterback play by Notre Dame and Missouri is why they will move on up.

Mizzou is what 34? I dont see them Jumping ahead of us, yes they played good but Illinois is not that great they were 5-7 last year one of those wins being a 3 point victory over Louisiana-Lafayette. It could happen I just dont see them jumping that high in the rankings

BYU was already ranked ahead of us. Georgia will probably stay in the Top 20 because they lost to a very good Okie Lite team. Iowa should fall. Mizzou won't leapfrog us. They have way to much ground to cover. Most likely IMO, we'll stay where we're at now. At the most, we'll jump to 22 or 23 IF Iowa falls out of the polls.

I don't think they will put Misery in front of us now. If we both win this weekend, though they play a better team in Bowling Green, I think we will stay ahead. If we beat VT and they beat Nevada we will stay ahead, setting up the showdown in Columbia. That really concerns me after watching Misery pummel Illinois; but Bo has 3 games to kick it up a notch.

Mizzou looked to be in midseason form (of course Notre Dame did as well and I figured they would lose for sure with the ESPN geriatric idiot touting them) against the Illini. Missouri's QB is possibly the best in the North over Reesing. Their recievers didn't seem to miss a beat after losing most of their talent. Their defense shut the same Illinois team completely down that they beat by a small margin last year. Though the Illinois team lost Benn, they had FAyson who is a premier wideout.

I sure hope we can beat them or it will be a very long night and a very long season for me. Right now-the odds are not good imo.