Need Sigs?

• 2 weeks later...

some pretty talented dudes in this thread.

I could use an upgrade on mine. borNred did an awesome job, but with SPOOOOOOOOOOOON moving on, I need to also. If you could help me out, many thank yous will be given. I know I am a Tiger, But I am also your HB brother. ;)

292oh2v.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you get a chance, I'll take one man. You do some sick sigs. :koolaid2:

:lol: I'm not sure if you're talking to me but what are you looking for in a signature.

Haha sorry I lost this thread and just found it, I was looking for in in the BS forum for a week before I gave up :facepalm:

But yeah I think one with the Blackshirt skull and bones in the far right would be cool. Maybe Prince on the FAR left, and then Ricky Thenarse just to his right a little bit smaller. With MOOSE in the middle. Having some effects would be cool too?

That's not too specific is it? :LOLtartar

• 1 year later...

Can I get somebody to make me a sig? I would like to have crouch running the football on one side and T-magic on the the the other doing the same with some type of nice husker wallapaper in the background with my name on it with the words past and future on it. I hope that isn't too hard to ask for. GBR!

Thanks,

John

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I get somebody to make me a sig? I would like to have crouch running the football on one side and T-magic on the the the other doing the same with some type of nice husker wallapaper in the background with my name on it with the words past and future on it. I hope that isn't too hard to ask for. GBR!

Thanks,

John

6337899907_ba7f2de5ba_o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...