Turner Gill

Haha! Not!!

I find this idea hilarious, but...get this....the puffs are so delusional and desperate right now, the self proclaimed 'husker haters' are actually considering him a coaching candidate after Hawkins is fired at the conclusions of this season.

First of all....I think Gill has more self respect than that to go to Colorado to coach when he can find much better jobs than that...

Secondly....does anybody else find it hilarious that buffalo fans, who hate us, want to consider a former husker player and self proclaimed husker lover to coach their beloved anti husker squad?? Because I do!

I'm sorry, but while we don't want our Big 12 brethren to lose out of conference games..I'm soaking this one up.

And mods, if this must be, move it to the appropriate board.

That is all.

Buffalo Breakdown

Haha! Not!!

I find this idea hilarious, but...get this....the puffs are so delusional and desperate right now, the self proclaimed 'husker haters' are actually considering him a coaching candidate after Hawkins is fired at the conclusions of this season.

First of all....I think Gill has more self respect than that to go to Colorado to coach when he can find much better jobs than that...

Secondly....does anybody else find it hilarious that buffalo fans, who hate us, want to consider a former husker player and self proclaimed husker lover to coach their beloved anti husker squad?? Because I do!

I'm sorry, but while we don't want our Big 12 brethren to lose out of conference games..I'm soaking this one up.

That is all.

Buffalo Breakdown

I would hope Turner Gill wouldn't settle for a bottom feeder program like Colorado. A talent like him should aspire to much bigger and better things. There is a delicious irony in their desperation, but frankly the fan support for that program is so dismal that it'd be hard to imagine them getting any quality candidate.

Haha! Not!!

That is all.

Buffalo Breakdown

I would hope Turner Gill wouldn't settle for a bottom feeder program like Colorado. A talent like him should aspire to much bigger and better things. There is a delicious irony in their desperation, but frankly the fan support for that program is so dismal that it'd be hard to imagine them getting any quality candidate.

:clap

I couldn't agree more.

God, that's f'n hilarious...

The guy that brought up Tuberville almost made me nose shoot my coffee.

"His SEC ties will help our recruiting"

WTF over? So with Tuberville's "outstanding" SEC ties, he's going to steal recruits from Saban, Meyer, Miles, and the Ol' Ball Coach???

Delusional, I love it...

One of these guys might get Buff fan's support

cheech-and-chong-photograph-c12148348.jpg

I've heard Phil Fulmer's name also. And don't forget our own Coach Watson. The Buffs problem is paying for any decent coach even if they wanted to. They are strapped already and any type of buyout for Hawkins will not help the funds to pay for the next one. Their fan base and history also doesn't help. It's a long season yet and longer for buff fans!!

One of these guys might get Buff fan's support

cheech-and-chong-photograph-c12148348.jpg

They have mine :)