2010 schedule

hskerholic

I was wondering if anyone knew if the 2010 sechedule was set in stone date wise. My GF and I are planning a motorcycle trip to watch the Washington Nebraska game and were gonna try to see how much hotels and stuff were along the way and get it planned. ANy info would help.

thanks

I would say 99% likely. There is always the possibility of ESPN making it a Thursday night game. Or the even more slim chance at Washington or Nebraska backs out of the contract this late, but I would say both are very unlikely.

By the way, I'm planning on making the trip also. Have wanted to ever since the game was scheduled a few years ago.

I would say 99% likely. There is always the possibility of ESPN making it a Thursday night game. Or the even more slim chance at Washington or Nebraska backs out of the contract this late, but I would say both are very unlikely.

By the way, I'm planning on making the trip also. Have wanted to ever since the game was scheduled a few years ago.

Ed Cunningham, a former Washington player, has a whole year to learn Zac Lee's name. Clock starts now.

That schedule looks reeeal nice. Alot of our tough games are at home with the exception of Okie St. Last time we played Texas at Memorial they had their hands full and won't have Colt anymore... Got big expectations for this/next year.

2010 we are gonna show up and BLOW UP!!!

its gonna be the turning point in my opinion

Ughhhh

What an abysmal non conference schedule. It's....embarrassing.

I'm not looking forward to all the crap we're going to get from opposing fans about having south dakota state on our schedule.

I've been griping LOUDLY about it for awhile now, but who, exactly, would be giving us crap? Have you seen other Big 12 non-conference schedules? I'd say at least we don't have a recent track record of playing FCS teams like many of the conference teams.

Ughhhh

What an abysmal non conference schedule. It's....embarrassing.

I'm not looking forward to all the crap we're going to get from opposing fans about having south dakota state on our schedule.

I've been griping LOUDLY about it for awhile now, but who, exactly, would be giving us crap? Have you seen other Big 12 non-conference schedules? I'd say at least we don't have a recent track record of playing FCS teams like many of the conference teams.

I do agree...however, have you been paying attention to the type of opposing fanbases we get on here. Logic isn't really one of their strong suits.

They could lose to Eastern West Tennessee Tech for the blind and still give us crap for scheduling South Dakota State.