Would you want to see Nebraska play Boise State in a home and home?

Axl_sued_me

Boise State fans are really starting to annoy me. They are a pretentious program with a pretentious home record. I work with a BSU fan and he came up to me and asked, "So what high school team is Nebraska playing this weekend?" F-ck off you tool!! Nobody from the same high school district that Boise State plays in. :angry:

I would love for the Big Red to go in to Boise and roll them up on their own hideous blue turf. Why do they think that they are entitled after beating an overrated Oregon team that will not be bowl eligable this year?

Boise State fans are really starting to annoy me. They are a pretentious program with a pretentious home record. I work with a BSU fan and he came up to me and asked, "So what high school team is Nebraska playing this weekend?" F-ck off you tool!! Nobody from the same high school district that Boise State plays in. :angry:

I would love for the Big Red to go in to Boise and roll them up on their own hideous blue turf. Why do they think that they are entitled after beating an overrated Oregon team that will not be bowl eligable this year?

At least we only face high school teams in our non-conference schedule (minus VT). Boise State plays high school teams all year long and then for some reason everyone is impressed they go undefeated.

I would love for Nebraska to play Boise State.

At least we only face high school teams in our non-conference schedule (minus VT). Boise State plays high school teams all year long and then for some reason everyone is impressed they go undefeated.

How bout Boise and NU switch for a season. We play in whatever lame ass conference they are in and they can roll with the big12. That would shut them up real quick when they go 6-6 and we go undefeated.

I think it would be a good/fun series to see. Boise St. played a mediocre team in Oregon, from a mediocre conference the PAC-10, with the one exception we all know of. They play in the WAC for goodness sakes. I probably couldn't list 3 teams in that conference off the top of my head. We would have to wear all white jerseys though, I think red on that blue turf would clash and give me a headache to watch. :horns2

I would love to see NU play BSU home, home, and away. As for them playing high school teams - get real.

Boise St needs to enjoy this ride while they can because as soon as somebody realizes Chris Peterson is actually a good coach and he is the reason they've been so successful the past few years, higher echelon schools will come a calling.

Seeing Boise State when they come to hawaii to play UH..... I do respect Boise a lot for some reason... i mean they are an irritant but they always find a way to win those big games when everyone counts them out.... now would they be as highly regarded if they didn't play in WAC (man our teams here always rank near the bottom of the football polls... a la New Mexico State, IDAHO, SJSU, even hawaii) on a side note its gonna be a looong season for coach mac and the Hawaii boys as we BARELY beat central arkansas.....

but back to Boise.. i think they are tough and would be a good oppponet for the HUksers....

as for the blue turf... its lame and poeple say it gives them an advantages as their blue uniforms 'blend' in easier for offensive and defensive oppurtunities

Boise St needs to enjoy this ride while they can because as soon as somebody realizes Chris Peterson is actually a good coach and he is the reason they've been so successful the past few years, higher echelon schools will come a calling.

Seeing Boise State when they come to hawaii to play UH..... I do respect Boise a lot for some reason... i mean they are an irritant but they always find a way to win those big games when everyone counts them out.... now would they be as highly regarded if they didn't play in WAC (man our teams here always rank near the bottom of the football polls... a la New Mexico State, IDAHO, SJSU, even hawaii) on a side note its gonna be a looong season for coach mac and the Hawaii boys as we BARELY beat central arkansas.....

but back to Boise.. i think they are tough and would be a good oppponet for the HUksers....

as for the blue turf... its lame and poeple say it gives them an advantages as their blue uniforms 'blend' in easier for offensive and defensive oppurtunities

They did that once. <_<

And as many BCS bowl losses that OU has had in row, it's not that special.